Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2013, 06:49 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I urge the both of you to listen to his weekly radio show since you don't know

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daczar

You couldn't be further from the truth. You can check past shows as well
Kool and your opinion. Again i said like and respect the man...so why your on his payroll with what i need to do with him....whatever. i listen to his shows,podcast,videos! Anyway i know this...i know over the past 4 version of 2k he has loved!! telling how this work and that works? yet when i get game and check these forums from other BBall fans...i don't see none of this great stuff he tells me from his shows and vids. Now once again...ITS MY DAMM OPINION!! not saying the man suck or is bad...all im saying is that whenever there is new version of the game...THERE IS NEVER ANY FLAWS OR ANYTHING WRONG POINTED OUT!! till the following year when he does the update for the new version. that's all. calm down ppl..not bashing man! just want more honest and down too earth reviews and previews. don't tell me all the good of something..and none of the flaws or bad things.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:50 PM   #98
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
Kool and your opinion. Again i said like and respect the man...so why your on his payroll with what i need to do with him....whatever. i listen to his shows,podcast,videos! Anyway i know this...i know over the past 4 version of 2k he has loved!! telling how this work and that works? yet when i get game and check these forums from other BBall fans...i don't see none of this great stuff he tells me from his shows and vids. Now once again...ITS MY DAMM OPINION!! not saying the man suck or is bad...all im saying is that whenever there is new version of the game...THERE IS NEVER ANY FLAWS OR ANYTHING WRONG POINTED OUT!! till the following year when he does the update for the new version. that's all. calm down ppl..not bashing man! just want more honest and down too earth reviews and previews. don't tell me all the good of something..and none of the flaws or bad things.
First of all you need to calm down before you take an extended break from the site.

Secondly its your opinion but its wrong, and I just gave your proof

If you listened then you'd see him delving into the game much further than initial posts and what he say which you seem to not have done.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Sorry, cant listen to anyone that cant spell preview or review..
So do you listen to czar? Because he writes and spells like a 10 year old...
Old 09-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #100
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak50
So do you listen to czar? Because he writes and spells like a 10 year old...
I guess this is what happens when Live fails to release the information they promised, all the fanboys start attaching anything and anyone they consider to be associated with other game, being a internet thug is just lame.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #101
Banned

OVR: 2

Hip hop gamer > da czar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
First of all you need to calm down before you take an extended break from the site.

Secondly its your opinion but its wrong, and I just gave your proof

If you listened then you'd see him delving into the game much further than initial posts and what he say which you seem to not have done.
Whatever you clown cheerleader! I see this site is nothing more but a bunch cyber bullies and cheerleaders. don't dare disagree or have another opinion here...cause then we get forum bullies. Again whatever clown.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #103
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Hip hop gamer > da czar
Shots Fired!!!!!

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #104
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
Whatever you clown cheerleader! I see this site is nothing more but a bunch cyber bullies and cheerleaders. don't dare disagree or have another opinion here...cause then we get forum bullies. Again whatever clown.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »