Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #89
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNe5
Will Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy be returning as the play by play guys? I mean if Live still has a contract with ESPN. In real games Mike Breen is by far the best play by play guy out there. I hope he's in it!
Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 09-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #90
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNe5
Will Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy be returning as the play by play guys? I mean if Live still has a contract with ESPN. In real games Mike Breen is by far the best play by play guy out there. I hope he's in it!
He'll yeah they will be in.... Why wouldn't they be

Love them dudes

BRON IS THE GOAT!!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #91
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltokPwnage04
I like Da Czar, but he's not critical enough in reviewing games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
AGREE 1000%!! Czar is kool...but he is way too chummy with these devs, and does not really give honest preveiw/reveiw of these BBall games. sry Czar

Man...go on with that nonsense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #92
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome_305
Czar gives honest reviews. It's always the owners of the game company that have the final decision. Besides if they where to add what everone wanted then the graphics would take a big hit (Madden).

This generation of gaming for spots has been a 1yr release. Stop buying games every yr and the COE's of the gaming companies will get the hint.
Lol it's been like that for every generation...
Old 09-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #93
Rookie

Warrior8o8's Arena

OVR: 3

Welp with a bit more footage from the new NBA 2k14 trailer, Which looks AMAZING! What does Live 14 have to answer back??
Old 09-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #94
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Angry Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
AGREE 1000%!! Czar is kool...but he is way too chummy with these devs, and does not really give honest preveiw/reveiw of these BBall games. sry Czar
Sorry, cant listen to anyone that cant spell preview or review..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 09-30-2013, 06:09 PM   #95
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpnp3
i'll be waiting on Da_Czar's review. But i'm getting both.shoot i'm getting 2k on current then on next gen(xbox).
Why would anyone need someone's review to decide on a game?Either the game will be good or bad based on your playing experience with it. I don't even bother reading reviews anymore because at the end of the day the game has to impress me and reviews are just other opinions.Besides with NBA Live 14 I won't believe anything I read about this game because half the time it's just marketing hype.I want to see actual gameplay for myself before I believe anything has changed with this series.
Westview Basketball #33
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #96
Rookie

k1lo5's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior8o8
Welp with a bit more footage from the new NBA 2k14 trailer, Which looks AMAZING! What does Live 14 have to answer back??
EA Sports silence does not sit well with me atm. 2k has held off releasing details of next gen for good reason, current gen release, now that it's out there, they will have had a tried and tested marketing strategy in place for the next 8 weeks!

I'm worried about EA!!!

PSN - ITR_K1LO5
Twitter - @nba2kluc

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »