Home

NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #129
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

Man...the Live franchise seems to be cursed. They had this probably big deal with NBA to promote their game and it turned against them in somewhat extent
Old 09-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #130
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Lol I don't know where you're getting the bias talk from. I'm open-minded and hopeful. I've been bored with 2k the last few years because of the same issues that aren't fixed.

In any case, who were they supposed to respond to? When they were tweeted about it, they responded. They had the dates removed from the NBA page, and no one said anything about that until yesterday. I do agree that they need to show something, but I think people are getting a little too worked up over something that's not that big of a deal.
ppl are worked up cause this company has been huge letdown when it comes to sports gaming the past 6-8 years. sry that you except it, and for some odd reason..the fact there has not been basketball title from this company since live10!!!...and you think ppl are getting worked up cause they see the same ole missteps again happening....ok buddy. really not hard here why ppl get down on them quick....its not about a trailer...its about the same actions from EA....year after damm year! I want options again, like the good old days back in 90,s and mid 2000's.....but sry this company just continues too let me down all the time...and the more and longer it takes too see both madden and live next gen...the more faith i lose in them as sports gaming dev. Again I just want options again in my sports gaming, and that fun back. and im just worried this gen will be an extension of the current now when it comes to sports gaming
Old 09-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #131
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Good lord, man. Settle down. It's just a trailer. It's not the end of the world. A video is coming soon. I'm sure as soon as it hits, whether it's good or not, you're going to drool all over it. So, just take a deep breath.
What's with the smiley faces? If your EA and failed to bring a basketball to the market for 4 years there's nothing to smile or be optimistic about. I think wishful thinking is the only thing getting you by cause deep down inside I can't see how anyone can be anything less then cautious about this game called Live. Especially if history is anything to go by. I know my memory isn't that short term.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like how you guys pre ordered a game that you haven't seen yet.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #133
Pro

OVR: 4

This thread has become a huge flame out and it's very entertaining. It does suck that the videos did not come as expected. But I will agree one should always be cautions when reviewing release dates from a 3rd party site. Not to say EA isn't at fault because I do find it odd.

There are a lot of ppl in this thread saying that EA has been a let down for the past 6-8 years of sports. And EA sucks and that ppl who buy their games are bias. I hate to be the bearer of reality but "hardcore" sports gamers who spend more time on Sports Gaming Forums than they do playing the actual game make up a really small percentage of ppl who buy the game. For every client EA "lost" or every cancelled pre-order. There are 50 other ppl who love their sports games. I don't understand why the ppl who hate EA and their games find it so hard to believe that others enjoy the experience they provide. Honestly if not for this board it would take me forever to find most of the bugs and glitches others talk about. When I talk to friends who don't visit these boards and ask them about certain glitches their response is "I didn't know that was in there." Everyone just needs to learn to respect others opinions and move on.

Almost every thread on this site eventually turns into EA sucks vs EA is Ok.

Last edited by dghustla; 09-26-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:09 PM   #134
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
This thread has become a huge flame out and it's very entertaining. It does suck that the videos did not come as expected. But I will agree one should always be cautions when reviewing release dates from a 3rd party site. Not to say EA isn't at fault because I do find it odd.

There are a lot of ppl in this thread saying that EA has been a let down for the past 6-8 years of sports. And EA sucks and that ppl who buy their games are bias. I hate to be the bearer of reality but "hardcore" sports gamers who spend more time on Sports Gaming Forums than they do playing the actual game make up a really small percentage of ppl who buy the game. For every client EA "lost" or every cancelled pre-order. There are 50 other ppl who love their sports games. I don't understand why the ppl who hate EA and their games find it so hard to believe that others enjoy the experience they provide. Honestly if not for this board it would take me forever to find most of the bugs and glitches others talk about. When I talk to friends who don't visit these boards and ask them about certain glitches their response is "I didn't know that was in there." Everyone just needs to learn to respect others opinions and move on.

Almost every thread on this site eventually turns into EA sucks vs EA is Ok.
Well i'm glad that when i'm disappointed and let down by company that pulls same antics year in and year out for the past 8 some odd years, and i vent my frustration. so glad it entertains and brings you so much joy! It's casual sports fans like you as too why the genre is in the state its in. And for the record...if not for real sports gamers and die hard sports fan such as myself and others. who played madden on commodore 64,genesis who played lakers vs celtics,bulls vs lakers,bulls vs blazer..the forgotten nba showdown..and then nba live 95 and up!! who played nhl hockey when it started on genesis in 91! who played R.B.I baseball in 87! bases loaded,tony La Russa baseball,earl weaver baseball,triple play and then mvp! them games helped pave the way for what sports gaming is! and i put alot years and had alot of fun in them games and more. so yeah...when i see the crap im seeing now with EA and there games...im disappointed. as i know other ppl are as well. now lets see how long it takes for them too show the product. cause at the end of the day. its men who grew up in my era of gaming. 83 on up..and played them games..that put sports gaming where it is! THE DIEHARDS!!! the REAL SPORTS GAMER! not you casuals. GOD I MISS THE GOOD OLE DAYS OF GAMING.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #135
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
Well i'm glad that when i'm disappointed and let down by company that pulls same antics year in and year out for the past 8 some odd years, and i vent my frustration. so glad it entertains and brings you so much joy! It's casual sports fans like you as too why the genre is in the state its in. And for the record...if not for real sports gamers and die hard sports fan such as myself and others. who played madden on commodore 64,genesis who played lakers vs celtics,bulls vs lakers,bulls vs blazer..the forgotten nba showdown..and then nba live 95 and up!! who played nhl hockey when it started on genesis in 91! who played R.B.I baseball in 87! bases loaded,tony La Russa baseball,earl weaver baseball,triple play and then mvp! them games helped pave the way for what sports gaming is! and i put alot years and had alot of fun in them games and more. so yeah...when i see the crap im seeing now with EA and there games...im disappointed. as i know other ppl are as well. now lets see how long it takes for them too show the product. cause at the end of the day. its men who grew up in my era of gaming. 83 on up..and played them games..that put sports gaming where it is! THE DIEHARDS!!! the REAL SPORTS GAMER! not you casuals. GOD I MISS THE GOOD OLE DAYS OF GAMING.
No one who visits this site is a causal sports gamer. Causual sports gamers don't spend time on these boards because they don't care enough. yes i recall all of those games and played many of them myself. But i guess you will try to tell me that NBA Live 95 was the perfect basketball game and was glitch free? and yes the troll job you are doing on these forums is very entertaining. I am sorry that EA has robbed you of the proper sports gaming experience, you are entitled to. Hopefully they release video soon, so EA can prove your fears or make you a believer again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 04:53 PM   #136
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

And.... This thread has ran its course. It didn't come from the official EA Site, so we can't necessarily point the finger and blame them. Sketchy, possibly. Regardless, we will all sit and wait for the next tidbit of information to roll out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »