Home

NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #113
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

I wish I had screencapped that page now. Just so we're clear though, guys are seriously saying that some random person put a date on the NBA.com Live trailers page that has the schedule for releases?
Old 09-26-2013, 09:44 AM   #114
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

The part the bugs me is that when the Kyrie/Knicks vid came out, we were told to "expect a flow" from then......

Now am I crazy or was that not 2 weeks ago plus? And all we've gotten is a few accidental screens from their webpage and then a Kyrie pic (which was basically one of the aforementioned accidentals)......

Ok, there was a mix up on the trailer dates, fine. I accept that...... but where is the FLOW?!?!? I WANT FLOW!!! THERE IS NO FLOW!!!!!!!

5 v 5. Gameplay. Enough is enough. SHOW US YOUR CARDS EA!!

EA is like that girl/guy who wont let the girl/guy see them naked for the first time...... haha! Just show us for gods sake!! 2K (current gen) is the stripper that doesn't care and the sooner EA just does it, the better they will feel!!!

Now 2K said before end of September we will know more about next gen, so they have a few days grace..... something tells me they will keep their word.....

Haha sorry if that offends anyone..... just felt like making a bad analogy.....
Old 09-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #115
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
The part the bugs me is that when the Kyrie/Knicks vid came out, we were told to "expect a flow" from then......

Now am I crazy or was that not 2 weeks ago plus? And all we've gotten is a few accidental screens from their webpage and then a Kyrie pic (which was basically one of the aforementioned accidentals)......
The first trailer was a week ago...

Not saying that excuses them from releasing more information, but you're over-exaggerating a little bit.

Anyway, the OP for the dates was made on Sunday, and by the time I checked the NBA.com website on Monday, the dates were not there. So it is possible that someone made a mistake, and the dates were not from a credible source. That being said, EA does need to do some damage control and release something by tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #116
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
EA is like that girl/guy who wont let the girl/guy see them naked for the first time...... haha! Just show us for gods sake!! 2K (current gen) is the stripper that doesn't care and the sooner EA just does it, the better they will feel!!!

10 char
Old 09-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #117
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
The first trailer was a week ago...

Not saying that excuses them from releasing more information, but you're over-exaggerating a little bit.

Anyway, the OP for the dates was made on Sunday, and by the time I checked the NBA.com website on Monday, the dates were not there. So it is possible that someone made a mistake, and the dates were not from a credible source. That being said, EA does need to do some damage control and release something by tomorrow.
Fair enough - I honestly thought it was two..... maybe it just feels that way.....

Either way, I am sure the game is far along enough now to just show us something..... heck, I'd take a screenshot of a press cam, 5 on 5 in game pic. ANY TEAMS, ANY ARENA..... I want to know what other players look like, I want to know what the game will look like in general, on a broadcast cam on my DAMN TV when Im playing it!!!!!

Haha - I am just imagining EA releasing something tomorrow now (against their will) and it will be empty gym, Kyrie Irving, close up, front on, doing crossovers...... haha if that happens, I swear to god.......I will...... come on here and whine about it like a baby haha...... where is leverage when you need it.....
Old 09-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #118
Rookie

Until they show us how the proper 5v5 gameplay will look, i wont count footage of kyrie dribbling the ball as gamegplay.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #119
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA LIVE 14 Trailer Release Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Yeah and the "is it up yet?" & "where is it!?" posts, as well as the flame posts if they miss a date
Yupp. I'm enjoying this thread.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #120
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donp1981
Makes me wonder if anyone from EA is monitoring the forums here to get fan feedback. If they were they should have saw this thread and cleared this up days ago. My mind is spinning.
I agree with this 100 percent!! Cause over the past few years.. All I heard from the madden/ncaa dev teams was how they took feed back for there games from these forums and other respected gaming forums. But like this point made here, if EA teams follow what really goes on?? Then why did it take till the day of the trailer release too hear from them? And then give weak excuse as too how this all happen?? Just screams of complete disrespect and disregard for the so called gamers they claim they listen too. Just same old BS from this company year... After year. It's damm trailer EA!!! WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF??
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »