Home

NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 07:34 AM   #105
Legend in the making...

CallMeDrop's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

They should have NEVER put a date on the trailers...period. This is the reason why Live fans are upset. They've been waiting for a game for the last three years. I'm a 2K fan and even I'm looking forward to seeing the progress the game has supposedly made, but with their recent history - these type of delays will keep gamers on 2K's side. As far as 2K not sharing any info about next-gen...they don't have to right now. They have a current gen title coming out next Tuesday and they still want people to buy it. Plus, 2K is the reigning b-ball champ...they don't have to do anything until EA shows their hand...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #106
Banned

OVR: 2

I'm not saying it's the truth or not, but they are claiming the dates were provided by a non-EA source. I never even saw the dates. When I went to the site on Monday, the dates were already gone and just the month was listed. So if it was from a non-credible source, they were pretty quick to take it down.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 0

Makes me wonder if anyone from EA is monitoring the forums here to get fan feedback. If they were they should have saw this thread and cleared this up days ago. My mind is spinning.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #108
Rookie

Trailers are meaningless to me at this point. If 2k releases 5 on 5 gameplay before live then I'd be concerned.

Last edited by boltokPwnage04; 09-26-2013 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:34 AM   #109
Just started!

I love how they post this: "NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th" and then having us sitting here all excited waiting to see this footage that should have been posted yesterday! You huy's have been promoting this game for how long?...and we still have no idea what gameplay looks like. I'm trying to get excited for this game but EA is making that difficult. And for the record, I am a 2k guy but honestly I'm getting sick of pretty much the same thing every year from them. So I am trying to look forward to NBA Live 14. Key word, "trying".
Old 09-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 5

All that was ever posted was an 'image' of the webpage with someone who edited in dates to create this very scenario. To cause people to get pissed off at EA and blame them.

It's not their fault people still can't accept the fact that an everyday person not affiliated with EA Sports caused this. Stop trying to hold them accountable for a senseless act of an idiot.

That being said, it would be nice if EA released a gameplay 5 on 5 video sooner rather than later.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmackity
All that was ever posted was an 'image' of the webpage with someone who edited in dates to create this very scenario. To cause people to get pissed off at EA and blame them.

It's not their fault people still can't accept the fact that an everyday person not affiliated with EA Sports caused this. Stop trying to hold them accountable for a senseless act of an idiot.

That being said, it would be nice if EA released a gameplay 5 on 5 video sooner rather than later.
Pretty much this. My decision on which game to buy will come down to which game has the better gameplay. I think we've already seen 2k's gameplay (just take current gen gameplay and polish up the graphics.) If Live can improve on 2k's gameplay, especially online, that will be the selling point for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is a marriage. We the consumers are the wives, committed to a healthy and stable relationship that is a good, balanced basketball game. I won't hold much against EA for not showing too much because the competition hasn't yet, but just from everything I'm seeing and reading and from the past, EA is like the husband that says, "baby, I'm going to change". We the wives see glimpses of progress, only to be disappointed at the end of the day. I'm trying to stay optimistic with EA, but like most, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm left disappointed yet again.

Yes, the score is now 0-0, but if a company like EA couldn't produce a good, balanced basketball game for current-gen, with higher expectations and such for next-gen, my thinking is "I'll believe it when I see it".
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »