Home

NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #89
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA Live 14 Trailers Coming September 25th and October 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSinister1974
And you would be fool! cause EA has burned us B-BALL fans...TWICE!!! What makes you think they can't do it again???
I'm sure they CAN. I just think they are committed to releasing a game regardless of the game itself. They are at the point where if nothing comes out, they are done. Done, done. Really, it's almost desperation. But talking to those dudes at E3 left me convinced. They are coming out with a game. Call it a hunch.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-26-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:13 AM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0
Please someone please reply to my comment. How the hell is EA going to tell us it was made by a fake page on facebook.....So you're telling me the official nba.com took sources from a non-contact page off facebook and advertised it on thier site? GTFO! Who's falling for that dumb *** lie. I mean now the dates are changed to coming soon....lol EA I'm going back to gamestop and switching my preorder tomorrow to next gen 2k because you guys are going to drop the ball again.....And pick it back up....DOUBLE DRIBBLE.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:16 AM   #91
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

This thread is hilarious and I hope nobody is taking this stuff too serious. The hard truth is none of this matters at the end of the day because EA Sports is almost too big to fail. We are all just marking time anyway, so even if the unthinkable were to happen and NBA Live 14 got pushed further back or canceled, the vast majority of us would be back again to see what happens next year. Now I don't expect that to happen and presume some more pointless, imo, trailers will be released soon but it's still funny to see this all play out.

I know from my experience with NFL gaming that sometimes you have to step outside the "bubble" that's easy to get caught up in for a vice you are passionate about and see the bigger picture. No trailer today or release schedule in general is disappointing for those of that expected it but in the big scheme of things it don't (bad grammar for emphasis) mean jack ish. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 12:18 AM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I'm sure they CAN. I just think they are committed to releasing a game regardless of the game itself. They are at the point where if nothing comes out, they are done. Done, done. Really, it's almost desperation.
Let me ask you this. Do you think 2k will shiiit on and blow LIive out the water? That one old pre-alpha in game engine footage looked really good. It's been 4 months. I can only imagine the vast improvement they've done. That one trailer has still been better then the pics and vids Live has combined. They actually showed 2 super stars!!!!! All we get is kyrie kyrie and more kyrie and a snapshot of Damian. WTF! Where's the superstars besides kyrie?
Old 09-26-2013, 12:19 AM   #93
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I'm sure they CAN. I just think they are committed to releasing a game regardless of the game itself. They are at the point where if nothing comes out, they are done. Done, done. Really, it's almost desperation.
I'm with you fam. I want to have faith and believe....but this company over the past 8-10 years..has let me down alot....and the longer this takes...the more respect and faith i lose in this game...and EA.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:20 AM   #94
Rookie

Did anyone actually see the dates on NBA.com? All I have seen there was the month of release for the trailer.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:25 AM   #95
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspectms
Let me ask you this. Do you think 2k will shiiit on and blow LIive out the water? That one old pre-alpha in game engine footage looked really good. It's been 4 months. I can only imagine the vast improvement they've done. That one trailer has still been better then the pics and vids Live has combined. They actually showed 2 super stars!!!!! All we get is kyrie kyrie and more kyrie and a snapshot of Damian. WTF! Where's the superstars besides kyrie?
I don't know. Too much time has passed. I will say that based on the last version of each game played, it's clear which title will have the advantage in the areas that I care most about. I think both games will look great. EA knows how to do that. Can't say I'm a fan of how 2K lights it's games, but it moves great. Again, at the end of the day, I care about gameplay. As long as 2K doesn't screw it up, I know I'll get good gameplay. Live remains to be seen, but I have faith that the team in Tiburon will make good decisions for the right reason. Now it's just about execution.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #96
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysportsboi
I'm with you fam. I want to have faith and believe....but this company over the past 8-10 years..has let me down alot....and the longer this takes...the more respect and faith i lose in this game...and EA.
And that's a reasonable position. I would be lying if I said I don't share those doubts. But I'm giving them a chance. I'm not like others that try to ignore the past. But I'm also not going to indict them for it either. It's Tiburon not EAC. For the record, I'm not a huge fan of Tiburon because my first love is football. And they have not moved that genre forward as they should have. But that's a different story not for this forum or thread. So, I have my doubts. Lots of them. But I'm keeping an open mind and a positive outlook until I see reason otherwise to dive in or out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »