Home

Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot of Kyrie Irving

This is a discussion on Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot of Kyrie Irving within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot of Kyrie Irving

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
This is super nitpicky but why is the reflection of the hoop that is on the other side of the court clearer on the floor then when looking at it across the court????
I think it's because of the focus. The actual net is blurred because it's way behind Kyrie, which is where the camera is focused. The reflection is right under Kyrie, so it is more in focus.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 0

Looks good, can't wait for Wednesday. They need to show us something more exciting though while they have the spotlight.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #35
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
That was my point. Live only has to promote next-gen, and they are further along in their promotion than 2k is with their next-gen offering. It's not fair to compare marketing for two games with over a month difference in release dates. Based on what's been released for only next-gen versions, Live has shown us no less (more actually) than 2k. That was the point I was making.

Please stop trying to read too much into every post.
Your point still doesn't make sense. So they're further along in the promotion of their game, but because 2K hasn't shown more in their next gen promotion it's okay that all the promotion EA is doing is almost exclusively Kyrie? They're two separate companies, they shouldn't be trying to go tit for tat with each other, especially not EA because they're playing catch up. They should be taking all this alone time to showcase they're game next gen before 2K starts really promoting theirs.

Anyway, this isn't about 2K and what they're doing anyway. This is about Live so people need to stop bringing up 2K in every thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #36
Banned

Cool pic...im so glad that Kyrie improves with every video or pic we get of him but what happend to 5v5 gamplay and more features and modes that where supposed to be announced this summer that has came and gone and still no sight of any nba live 14 news to get excited about just diffrent variations of the same thing over and over kyrie dribbling not forgetting to mention that they all look diffrent and are shown in a cinematic fourm so nobody knows whats real and whats fake.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:15 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Your point still doesn't make sense. So they're further along in the promotion of their game, but because 2K hasn't shown more in their next gen promotion it's okay that all the promotion EA is doing is almost exclusively Kyrie? They're two separate companies, they shouldn't be trying to go tit for tat with each other, especially not EA because they're playing catch up. They should be taking all this alone time to showcase they're game next gen before 2K starts really promoting theirs.

Anyway, this isn't about 2K and what they're doing anyway. This is about Live so people need to stop bringing up 2K in every thread.
So in other words, you didn't read the post I was originally responding to, and you didn't read the second part of my first post. Let me recap for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
Btw..2k has shown LeBron showcased as the main guy...and wait for it.. AND others..there was the Vince Carter video,Pelicans and Suns new uniform pics..various classic teams/legends..etc. ea has showcased kyrie TO DEATH!! just a word called balanced
This was the post I replied to. My reply stated that, to be fair, the examples he used were not from next-gen. I then got back on topic:

Quote:
That being said, I would like to see more from both games. EA needs to show some unedited gameplay or screenshots of other players, and 2k needs to show more of next-gen in general. Although they probably won't happen until October after current-gen releases.
Then you came in and jumped on me for something I was not saying. I was not the one who brought 2k into the discussion. Just the opposite, I was making a claim as to why that post was irrelevant. I will ask again: Please stop reading into things that aren't there.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #38
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
So in other words, you didn't read the post I was originally responding to, and you didn't read the second part of my first post. Let me recap for you:

This was the post I replied to. My reply stated that, to be fair, the examples he used were not from next-gen. I then got back on topic:

Then you came in and jumped on me for something I was not saying. I was not the one who brought 2k into the discussion. Just the opposite, I was making a claim as to why that post was irrelevant. I will ask again: Please stop reading into things that aren't there.
Aren't you creative. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on this so I'll say this and leave it at that. You said to be fair, as in to be fair to Live and them only showing Kyrie that 2K has only showcased LeBron and the other things that was shown that was brought up was for current gen as if to give an excuse for why we've only seen Kyrie. If that wasn't your intention, cool. However your post makes it look like that. The point isn't what 2K has done with their next gen promotion. The only reason you've only seen LeBron anyway is because 2K has another game to promote first. Next gen or current gen or not has no bearing here. Promoting the games is the same. At no point in 2K's promoting history have they spent about three months showing ONLY video and screens of the cover athlete as nick was trying to make it seem like. You coming in and trying to make it okay with a next gen disclaimer is what I took issue with and addressed.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #39
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
I'm guessing the soundtrack to Live will also be Kyrie from Mr Mister.....

You young cats won't get that one, but Regardless, need to see this game in motion before I can pass any judgement on it.
Great song!
Old 09-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5
The graphics definitely look better than current gen but something is odd about the shoulder/head area...the proportion is off unless it's an angle of the shoulder with back and the rotating part of the arm...hopefully Wednesday we get to see more players and more 5 on 5 movement player and on court action

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »