Home

NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #73
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th (Xbox One & PS4) New Screenshot

Looks good. But Live looked good most of the time in screenshots (and many times based some marketing on that).

Waiting for the gameplay video. Although the phrase "100% actual gameplay" worries me. Why would they even need to say this? Are we supposed to doubt that what they'll show is 100% gameplay? Is it THAT good, or maybe there's another reason for doubt? We'll see...

I just hope it's a 5-minutes plus of gameplay - unedited. Don't want to see highlights.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #74
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Screenshot means nothing to me.

Weren't they basically counting Tyson Chandler's scraggly beard hair after E3 last year.

I'll wait for the videos to decide.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I'm glad to read that some actual video of NBA Live 14 game play is on the way, so I can finally see what the Ignite Engine can do to "change" a game. My rationale is that if after being shelved for many years, a new team, consoles and tech can change an EA basketball game, maybe there is some hope for EA football too.

That said, maybe the lack of competition in football games makes it apples and oranges though. #graspingatstraws
I agree, but what bs excuse will they have when it's a shared tech.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #76
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th (Xbox One & PS4) New Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Looks good. But Live looked good most of the time in screenshots (and many times based some marketing on that).

Waiting for the gameplay video. Although the phrase "100% actual gameplay" worries me. Why would they even need to say this? Are we supposed to doubt that what they'll show is 100% gameplay? Is it THAT good, or maybe there's another reason for doubt? We'll see...

I just hope it's a 5-minutes plus of gameplay - unedited. Don't want to see highlights.

Because if it looks too good, people will keep shouting rendered or cutscenes, etc.

So he's putting it out there, it's all 100% gameplay, no matter how good it might look or will look...

We'll all know before this week is up.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #77
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodson312
if you haven't realized already all of ea's next gen games are coming out on the 19th so quit it
I don't know about your reading comprehension skills, but mine work fine. Your statement about all of EA's next gen titles coming out on 19th, isn't the truth. They are coming out on the on the 12th for the PS4 and the 19th for the Xbox One. So quit spreading wrong information.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/16/fifa-14-battlefield-4-next-gen-release-dates-revealed
Old 09-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #78
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Not to sound like a prick, but it will probably come off that way... Now that we are getting closer to the ACTUAL release date can we please have a mod patrol the Live boards more closely? I know that Live has had a past but there seems to be a lot more trolling and Live hating going on in these boards than what the 2k boards get.

As a fan of both basketball games I am sick of having to come into the Live boards and wade my way through three feet of Shi...... I mean crap to find useful and constructive talk about the game. Here is a good example, two days ago this board was flooded with talk about how "the writings on the wall, the game won't release" so on and so on. Now half of those users have disappeared now that a release date was announced. Which is good for the people who actually care about Live. But it will start back up again, probably once the gameplay footage is revealed.

Thanks for listening.
We will monitor this board like we always do. We arent going to baby either the 2k or Live boards. If someone is clearly trolling, we will manage it. Trolling doesnt equal negative statements. You are permitted to speak negatively about a game as long as your opinion is backed by some facts.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:38 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
Screenshot means nothing to me.

Weren't they basically counting Tyson Chandler's scraggly beard hair after E3 last year.

I'll wait for the videos to decide.
I forgot about that smh..
Old 09-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 8
I had a chance to talk with Ronnie2k and LD2k (some may know that already) and it seemed like as soon as current gen 2k drops, AMAZING 2k next gen news will be on the way. For true competition I was hoping Live would beat them to the punch and release more info earlier so they don't get lost in the hype. Once 2k current gen drops and they start the hype machine for next gen, I fear most won't give Live a real chance, IF IT DESERVES IT. You have to punch the bully first. Besides loyal Live fans or the tired of 2k guys, I don't see how waiting this long will help sway other bball fans when October 1st comes around and they cop 2k and then only have to pay another $10 to get the next gen version. But winning them over now could stop that process some.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »