Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
Is there even a post deadline update by ridin?
Ah I'm not sure actually. It's definitely what I'm waiting for (patiently of course lol), but I saw your response to Armor & Sword and I thought you were implying that they were out but you weren't sure of the file name. My apologies if I read that wrong, but yeah if anyone has any idea if/when a post trade deadline is coming out, I'd love to know. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 11:20 PM   #282
Rookie

Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

I've loaded a number of rosters, both downloaded from here and from the vault. Some of Knight's original rosters indicated that Scott Kazmir of the Indians was one included in his database (O.S.F.M.-V2-OD2 - Page 2):

CLE
Kluber-AAA

Kazmier-AAA

Carrasco-AAA
Santos-AAA
Hagadone-AAA
Fedroff-AAA
Phelps-AAA
Gomes-AAA
McDade-AAA
Barnes-AA
Lee-AA
Salazar-AA
Tomlin-A
Allen-A
WoodB-A

Yet, installing this download, just before the end of spring training, Kazmir cannot be seen - anywhere.

What might I be doing wrong? Considering the state of the Tribe's pitching staff...I NEED HIM!
Old 08-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #283
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11
MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgianDubh
I've loaded a number of rosters, both downloaded from here and from the vault. Some of Knight's original rosters indicated that Scott Kazmir of the Indians was one included in his database (O.S.F.M.-V2-OD2 - Page 2):

CLE
Kluber-AAA

Kazmier-AAA

Carrasco-AAA
Santos-AAA
Hagadone-AAA
Fedroff-AAA
Phelps-AAA
Gomes-AAA
McDade-AAA
Barnes-AA
Lee-AA
Salazar-AA
Tomlin-A
Allen-A
WoodB-A

Yet, installing this download, just before the end of spring training, Kazmir cannot be seen - anywhere.

What might I be doing wrong? Considering the state of the Tribe's pitching staff...I NEED HIM!
Replied to you on this subject in the other thread
Old 08-10-2013, 01:35 AM   #284
MVP

Totte's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJUSoccer9
Ah I'm not sure actually. It's definitely what I'm waiting for (patiently of course lol), but I saw your response to Armor & Sword and I thought you were implying that they were out but you weren't sure of the file name. My apologies if I read that wrong, but yeah if anyone has any idea if/when a post trade deadline is coming out, I'd love to know. Thanks.
I haven't read about one but I could be wrong. crapinmyshoe (Willard76) will have a post deadline set out shortly I hope. The set is called OSFM Hybrid
Old 08-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #285
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
Replied to you on this subject in the other thread
Thank you, sir. I'll go check out the bad news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #286
Rookie

I'm new here, does this also update all MLB rosters as well or only minor league?
Old 08-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #287
MVP

Totte's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillGio
I'm new here, does this also update all MLB rosters as well or only minor league?
It's complete minors plus majors
Old 08-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #288
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Ridin usually does a post deadline set. To be honest, the best sets are the ones done by Knight or Ridin. They keep it simple and get the right players in the game. I'm more so focused on roster accuracy and franchise progression quality. With the Hybrid set, I've noticed that almost none of the pitchers progress because of the amount of overrated position players and adjusted pitcher ratings. Where with the OD set, the rosters stay balanced over time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »