Home

OS Fact or Fiction: Baseball's Midseason Edition

This is a discussion on OS Fact or Fiction: Baseball's Midseason Edition within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 11:59 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
To be honest...you're all over the place.
You say it was the gameplay.....then you tell CPR that you just hit timing(which is mostly ratings...no other game counts ratings as much in it's timing hitting...it doesn't get more "sim" than that).....and go on to rant about presentation which has little if none to do with "sim" gaming in which anyone who thinks The Show is....is "deluded"(um...okay)
But you're most compelling point has to be that braided necklaces aren't in the game.
How the heck can it be sim!?

M.K.
Knight165
Dag knight you lost me. I respected the roster thing. But my dude, this "sim" thing has got to stop. It sounds likea cult. Were ytalking bout gaming. I choose to hit that way. I'm use to it. Maybe analoge is better. But I won't even tread down that path. I'm just tryna play like 2-20 games during my ownership. The rest is simulation. You missed that point. I stated I am more of a GM and won't play 162 games. Not gonna do it. You can. I have other things to do. But I'd rather have a baseball game with more depth.

As fir the necklace. It's only aesthetic value. And that's "sim" give me a game or league that resembles it's lifelike counterpart.

I'm old school buddy. I'm not tryna throw jabs on s forum or take em it's just games and personal opinion.

Besides, if you say The Show is the likeable outside gsmeplsyx imo they're paying you. What I considered is very plausible, and relevant.

FDH
GOVERNOR JRUU.

Union, Nj. Respect out pedigree. If a city or it's ppl know sports. We do.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:19 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Dag knight you lost me. I respected the roster thing. But my dude, this "sim" thing has got to stop. It sounds likea cult. Were ytalking bout gaming. I choose to hit that way. I'm use to it. Maybe analoge is better. But I won't even tread down that path. I'm just tryna play like 2-20 games during my ownership. The rest is simulation. You missed that point. I stated I am more of a GM and won't play 162 games. Not gonna do it. You can. I have other things to do. But I'd rather have a baseball game with more depth.

As fir the necklace. It's only aesthetic value. And that's "sim" give me a game or league that resembles it's lifelike counterpart.

I'm old school buddy. I'm not tryna throw jabs on s forum or take em it's just games and personal opinion.

Besides, if you say The Show is the likeable outside gsmeplsyx imo they're paying you. What I considered is very plausible, and relevant.

FDH
GOVERNOR JRUU.

Union, Nj. Respect out pedigree. If a city or it's ppl know sports. We do.
Please please excuse the horrible grammar. It's the transition from iPhone to android. But that's ugly.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fact of Fiction? How about speculation? I'm confused by the title

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »