Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-26-2013, 01:16 AM   #113
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
This looks really, really good. I have 2k on pre-order, but now I am going to also put NBA Live 14 on pre-order (for the Xbox One).

Honestly, it's the best in-game footage I have seen thus far for basketball. The movement looks really good. The only thing I don't like is the crowd. I am hoping that they will appear less mechanical in the final build.

However, again, the footage looks great!

I can't wait until Xbox One comes out.
i wouldnt really worry about the crowd atmosphere... if live knows how to get one thing right, its the crowd and the atmosphere.... they own that area of NBA basetball... 2k is light yr behind them concerning the crowd
Old 07-26-2013, 02:28 AM   #114
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Okay a few more things, since I left such a short post before.

Again graphics look great and so forth. What I don't understand is people being petty about more muscle and bigger legs, when before thinner legs was an issue....I think the player model of Irving is superb.

Also everyone posting a comment about a double dribble, that only applies to him playing in a real game.

He's just dribbling down a empty court to speak on his announcement, yeah he picked the ball up for a millisecond, what's the big deal.

People just sit back and wait to find something negative about this game.

For crying out loud if you hate EA and Live so much, that you have to be negative about every aspect of anything they release. Just stay in the other forums and stop spamming here.

And stop trying to compare to 2k, if you haven't learned for almost 14 years now, they are different games and will never be alike. Love them both for their differences and enjoy basketball.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:59 AM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 2

I haven't purchased a NBA Live title since Live 07 (with T-Mac I think) and I started out as a huge Live fan until I wanted a more realistic sim game which was 2k at the time but now that 2k is becoming arcadish an it seems like Live is trying to be more sim and focus on the fundamentals of basketball it looks like I'll be actually buying another Live game after about 7 or 8 years.

Damn it feels good to actually have a choice this year !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 04:11 AM   #116
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

Little clip looks amazing, can't wait to see whats next. More amped for this than 2K14 this year.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #117
MVP

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForLife
Oh so like he is in shoot around/freestyle mode?
U could say that

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcfinest
Same thing i was thinking. You couldn't of said it better
Thx but I actually COULD have said it better. Grammar is missing words in there. Lol. Was walking and typing at the same time.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #118
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Lol at people's main focus of the trailer is the "double dribble". Like it happened during a game. It happens in real life, like on NBA commercials.

Lame and petty criticism.

Btw, I loved "Double Dribble".
Old 07-26-2013, 09:16 AM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
My question is why would kyrie pull up for a J when he could dribble past slowass deandre jordan
Cause it was a buzzer beater shot. Look at the backboard its red
Old 07-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #120
Banned

OVR: 0
I agree, EA needs to show More of it's sport game for next gen. you would think if Games sells systems, they would be showing us some game-play to give us pump up wanting the Next Gen wave, I still don't have much faith in EA....They got to prove there self's....I'm trying so hard to to give EA a chance, But there track record is not to good starting with new systems,

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »