Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #97
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
I think it looked okay... i hope that double dribble was just for this video tho lol
On the first page somebody mentioned his calves..... lmao they look about right to me
Old 07-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 2
why is noone talking about how bad the crowd is. 3/4 of the people are doing the exact same thing. We have that this gen, with the amount of RAM in these machines you shouldn't notice a large group of people doing the exact same thing in the crowd
Old 07-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #99
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Lol C'Mon son. I think the message EA is trying to convey is either how fluid the dribbling will "look" or an example of how players look in the game. Either way both options look pretty good. I like how Kyrie was doing the freestyle dribbles when they are just messing around in real life. That looked very human like. The con about the player model is Kyrie's enormous calf muscles. I wish video games would really shoot for doing a scan of the actual player bodies. So far 2k has better player models to me.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #100
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
My question is why would kyrie pull up for a J when he could dribble past slowass deandre jordan
It happens sometimes. Maybe Deandre was sagging off. I would know because when my Lakers played the Hornets in the 2011 Playoffs, CP3 was killing Gasol and Bynum by driving and pulling up on them because of them sagging off.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 07-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #101
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

Looks cool, all I'm looking for is a decent alternative to 2k, hopefully LIVE will provide that.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #102
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
why is noone talking about how bad the crowd is. 3/4 of the people are doing the exact same thing. We have that this gen, with the amount of RAM in these machines you shouldn't notice a large group of people doing the exact same thing in the crowd
because its not 5 on 5 action gameplay
Old 07-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #103
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Video looked good and I'm sure that's pretty close to what we will se in terms of dribbling come Launch time. Minus the double dribble of course lol
Old 07-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #104
Rookie

kurt2134's Arena

OVR: 5

That looked great. Sure I'd like to see more but I'm not going to hate on that and pretend it doesn't look really good just because NBA Live cancelled the last few games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »