Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Come on now. Are yall serious? People keep talking bout the double dribble like it was gameplay footage. It was just some random **** to show us how the player looks. Yall not gone tell me that if your dribbling a basketball talking to a friend you never pick the ball up and start dribbling again lol. Yall are harsh on here even the bull **** hype footage got be perfect lol. But honestly I feel yall cause you guys want the best game possible. I do too but at least wait for 5 on 5 gameplay
Old 07-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #90
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Ppl talkin bout the double dribble - NOT a double dribble. The player model is NOT dribbling in actual ball game so the model just horsing around with his dribble does not count as an actual double dribble. They're just showcasing the player movement. How many of u have actually dribbled a ball, just playing around and discontinued your dribble while not actually playing in a game? I don't get how ppl have this misconstrued.
Same thing i was thinking. You couldn't of said it better
Old 07-25-2013, 05:45 PM   #91
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
Anyone notice the double dribble?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #92
Rookie

uhhhh 2k i'm waiting for your response to this becuase EA sound like they will release this game right on time. overall i need to see gameplay to make my decision on what i want to buy but graphics did improve tho props to EA
Old 07-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #93
Rookie

Bawstun's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Love how fluid it looked, lighting is also great, the mouth movements were a bit awkward, but I'm liking what I'm seeing from EA.

Last edited by Bawstun; 07-25-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #94
Banned

WISports's Arena

Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Looking at earlier released pics....why are the guys under the basket 4 feet tall??

Old 07-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Elevate o
It's the end of July. The game doesn't release for another, what, 3 months?

What makes you think EA is gonna release 5-on-5 gameplay, especially on a next-gen only title, when they haven't even been promoting next-gen Madden? In another month or so, we should start seeing more gameplay.

Besides, 2K hasn't released 5-on-5 gameplay either. And no, that E3 trailer doesn't count.
Exactly. I expect to see more after Gamescom, when hopefully we'll have concrete Next Gen Console release dates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #96
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Looking at earlier released pics....why are the guys under the basket 4 feet tall??

My question is why would kyrie pull up for a J when he could dribble past slowass deandre jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »