Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #81
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
so you must have never played a basketball game until mid 2000's because nba live was the best selling NBA basketball franchise until the current gen
Played Live in the 90's because I preferred it to the competition. Been playing the other title since '99 because I prefer it to the competition. It's just that simple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0
You guys are funny. Make a big deal out of dumb stuff. It says In game footage not gameplay. I think they was just showing us how the player model will look. I guarantee you kyrie irving will probably look just like that in the game. Well I hope so. But come on people of course the talking and double dribble was just for show. That footage wasn't no gameplay footage. Just showing how good it looks.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #83
Pro

Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForLife
Did anyone point out the DOUBLE DRIBBLE? Aren't they like promoting this Bounce Tek thing ??
Yeah you must be the first!!!

Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #84
Pro

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyEdgeworth
Yeah you must be the first!!!
Oh I see someone mentioned it few pages ago, I think you were messing with me lol
Old 07-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #85
MVP

OVR: 30
Ppl talkin bout the double dribble - NOT a double dribble. The player model is NOT dribbling in actual ball game so the model just horsing around with his dribble does not count as an actual double dribble. They're just showcasing the player movement. How many of u have actually dribbled a ball, just playing around and discontinued your dribble while not actually playing in a game? I don't get how ppl have this misconstrued.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Ppl talkin bout the double dribble - NOT a double dribble. The player model is NOT dribbling in actual ball game so the model just horsing around with his dribble does not count as an actual double dribble. They're just showcasing the player movement. How many of u have actually dribbled a ball, just playing around and discontinued your dribble while not actually playing in a game? I don't get how ppl have this misconstrued.
Oh so like he is in shoot around/freestyle mode?
Old 07-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
SMH EA is so funny for this trailer, the graphics look good the player didnt look as skinny as in the other trailer, BUT why put in game footage in the corner of the screen and at the sametime allow Irving to double dribble in a 5 sec clip lol and why are they so scared to show a real in game five on five clip?? but ill be positive and say it does look very good graphically so far.
It's the end of July. The game doesn't release for another, what, 3 months?

What makes you think EA is gonna release 5-on-5 gameplay, especially on a next-gen only title, when they haven't even been promoting next-gen Madden? In another month or so, we should start seeing more gameplay.

Besides, 2K hasn't released 5-on-5 gameplay either. And no, that E3 trailer doesn't count.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #88
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14

Graphics are phenomenal, may be a little better than 2k14's Lebron model in my opinion.
@_quehouston and @cheeseproof

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »