Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

The dribble animations look very good.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #74
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

SMH EA is so funny for this trailer, the graphics look good the player didnt look as skinny as in the other trailer, BUT why put in game footage in the corner of the screen and at the sametime allow Irving to double dribble in a 5 sec clip lol and why are they so scared to show a real in game five on five clip?? but ill be positive and say it does look very good graphically so far.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyEdgeworth
So what yu're saying is that EA is literally lying when they put the 'in-game footage' message?
Exactly but I hope they aren't lying just as much as everybody else, theres just something about this clip that looks funny and TOO good to be true, and it I see nobody else but Kyrie on the court, so I dont inderstand how this could possibly be in game footage. I really hope the game looks as good it seems tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #76
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subversion
Why do we always have to put labels on these things? What about, "I've always been a fan of the most fun basketball game experience on the market"?

Since 2K1, I've noticed each franchise lacked something the other had, and I always dreamed of the day one of them would put together a game that contained all the strengths of their competitor. I feel like 2K has been complacent, focusing more on content than on the fundamental structure of the game, i.e. movement, animations. What's great about Live is it's new engineers, working on bigger stakes, trying to move the sports engine forward. I'm seeing NL14 as the future, not because of the name, but the new people behind it.

It's not a knock on Live, just have always preferred the other title. Had some fun with '10 a few years back.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ksuperior9
Exactly but I hope they aren't lying just as much as everybody else, theres just something about this clip that looks funny and TOO good to be true, and it I see nobody else but Kyrie on the court, so I dont inderstand how this could possibly be in game footage. I really hope the game looks as good it seems tho.
It is rendered using the game engine, hence it is in game footage.

Old 07-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #78
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

That looks like Kyrie from head to toe. People need to stop with the calves are to big. You can't even see his freaking calves and his legs look like his actual legs.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
It's not a knock on Live, just have always preferred the other title. Had some fun with '10 a few years back.
so you must have never played a basketball game until mid 2000's because nba live was the best selling NBA basketball franchise until the current gen
Old 07-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #80
Pro

OVR: 6
Did anyone point out the DOUBLE DRIBBLE? Aren't they like promoting this Bounce Tek thing ??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »