Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #65
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
I am holding off my preorder for either game and will try both at launch. Only fair imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ksuperior9
I really cant believe you people think this is in game footage... Lol but kodos to EA for tricking you all
So what yu're saying is that EA is literally lying when they put the 'in-game footage' message?

Old 07-25-2013, 04:04 PM   #67
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
I really hope this game is good because 2k has been making me mad latley when my 2k account got corrupted and they wont delete it. If this game has good gameplay im buying it over 2k.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #68
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

What little there is looks good. I've never been a Live guy, but still pulling for them to turn it around this year. Two quality BB titles certainly wouldn't be a bad thing!
Old 07-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
What little there is looks good. I've never been a Live guy, but still pulling for them to turn it around this year. Two quality BB titles certainly wouldn't be a bad thing!
My thoughts exactly, I think we should at least give it a chance. It looks fantastic, and from this that's all we can say, so I don't understand why people feel the need to criticise this clip when it clearly does look good.

Old 07-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
I've never been a Live guy,
Why do we always have to put labels on these things? What about, "I've always been a fan of the most fun basketball game experience on the market"?

Since 2K1, I've noticed each franchise lacked something the other had, and I always dreamed of the day one of them would put together a game that contained all the strengths of their competitor. I feel like 2K has been complacent, focusing more on content than on the fundamental structure of the game, i.e. movement, animations. What's great about Live is it's new engineers, working on bigger stakes, trying to move the sports engine forward. I'm seeing NL14 as the future, not because of the name, but the new people behind it.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #71
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Not going to say Mk such until I see player interaction not pre rendered. Also making sure everyone doesn't have this body type.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #72
Rookie

abuschang's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
I am holding off my preorder for either game and will try both at launch. Only fair imo.
My sentiments exactly. I want NBA Live 14 to be awesome, and I think it can be, but I'm still holding off on my pre order because of the threat/possibility of them cancelling again

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »