Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looks good but Still ain't givin me anything. Can't complain can only compliment the visuals. I just can't wait. This game won't be out til November so we won't see 5on5 till may be the end of sept.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Btw I honestly wouldn't be surprised if live was better then 2k, I don't know this for fact but I'd guess they have been working on their game for next gen longer than 2k has.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:00 PM   #51
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Looks good to me. I could care less whether lip movement synced up with the dialouge well as I would not be playing at an angle that would make that visible. Good to see EA taking basketball seriously after 3-4 years of pathetic bball attempts and non-releases. 2k has comp again it appears.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #52
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo516
Btw I honestly wouldn't be surprised if live was better then 2k, I don't know this for fact but I'd guess they have been working on their game for next gen longer than 2k has.
I'm counting on live being #1 next gen. EA's ego has been completely crushed last gen and they have a lot to prove. Sorta like a short man syndrome. I believe because the company is way too big to continue to fail.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #53
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

The calves are a bit big but its much better than stick figures. I'm not gonna hate on the graphics. But hopefully you won't be able to double dribble without the ref calling it.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 07-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 8

Don't get me wrong, but after LBJ 2k14 trailer how am I supposed to be impressed/hyped by this?
not a smart move by EA mktg guys
Old 07-25-2013, 03:19 PM   #55
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Wouldn't really be my choice for a cover but certainly not a bad choice either. Trailer still doesn't excite me I really want to see some 5 on 5 gameplay. In the end trailers, screenshots, and the like have never excited me that much it all has to do with what the actual game is going to look like when I play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #56
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyEdgeworth
Did you say this about the 2K trailer? Which is the essentially the same as what you described. God you fanboys are dense....
?

1. Lebron talking to Lebron was pre-rendered.

2. Kobe,Metta World Peace, Steve Blake, Dwight Howard, Ray Allen, and Pau Gasol were all there in the 2K trailer, it wasn't just 1 player on the court like lives.

3. They showed actual gameplay features like Lebron dunking, celebrating, stealing the ball in the 2K trailer.

And no I'm not a "2K fanboy", I'd actually like to see Live get some more fair treatment.

Last edited by MavsManiac4Life; 07-25-2013 at 04:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »