Home

Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #33
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
in that case you could have put 2011, but again most people that use 2k in anything are very much 2k fanboys.. but My fault if you are not. I will be bigger and apologize, but anyway the actual video isn't rendered.. it looks damn good. Realistically live won't get credit due to NBA 2k's fanboyism
So your saying Kyrie will be talking during the game with no teammates or no opposing team on the court. Like I said pre-rendered in engine not actual game play. The game could possibly look that good though.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #34
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kyrie Irving is Cover Athlete For NBA Live 14, Cover Art and In-Game Footage Trai

If it comes out and the gameplay looks decent then I'll go out and buy it, but until then I'm skeptical. I have a hard time believing players are going to move like that in the actual game.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
in that case you could have put 2011, but again most people that use 2k in anything are very much 2k fanboys.. but My fault if you are not. I will be bigger and apologize, but anyway the actual video isn't rendered.. it looks damn good. Realistically live won't get credit due to NBA 2k's fanboyism
Well that's what happen, when ea put trash out for 3yrs straight. One thing for sure, if live is a good game. It will mos def get credit here. live 10 got alot of love until jesus bynum showed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 14

Just for comparison so that everyone complaining about calves being to big. Those are Ray Allen's. Truth of the matter is , basketball players have fairly big/muscular calves. Its how you protect the knee. Build up the muscles below and above the knee. There are plenty of players with huge calves too, its not just some freak thing Ray Allen has going on.

twitter.com/tyfromphilly
Xbox One GT - TyFromPhilly

TCSG NBA 2k15 League - http://tyfromphilly.wix.com/tcsgleague

That Connection Sim Gaming Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8g...1ggCIaZkeOUxNA
Old 07-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #37
Rookie

If this is "in-game", it's equivalent to a pre-rendered cut-scene. A marketing play on words to make people believe that's how the game will play. I want to see a great NBA Live 14, but I get suspicious when they do things like that. They still haven't shown any actual gameplay or gameplay screenshots. I just hope they don't cancel again.

Last edited by Conda; 07-25-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
So your saying Kyrie will be talking during the game with no teammates or no opposing team on the court. Like I said pre-rendered in engine not actual game play. The game could possibly look that good though.
when i say its actual game play, I'm saying thats how the game will look in game... Not that didn't do some type of editing to it
Old 07-25-2013, 02:03 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH1LLYSFINEST13

Just for comparison so that everyone complaining about calves being to big. Those are Ray Allen's. Truth of the matter is , basketball players have fairly big/muscular calves. Its how you protect the knee. Build up the muscles below and above the knee. There are plenty of players with huge calves too, its not just some freak thing Ray Allen has going on.
Plenty don't ray Allen is the exception. His are crazy Hugh. Kyrie Irving calf's are not that Hugh.
Old 07-25-2013, 02:08 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
You guys get fooled so easy, this was pre-rendered. 1. You won't be talking on the court. 2. Only 1 Player on the court and that's not practice mode. 3. Let's see someone do that move with 10 players on the court.
Did you say this about the 2K trailer? Which is the essentially the same as what you described. God you fanboys are dense....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »