Home

2013 MLB Games All-Star Team

This is a discussion on 2013 MLB Games All-Star Team within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
2013 MLB Games All-Star Team

For the first time, Operation Sports has selected its own 2013 MLB All-Star squad, but we decided to do things differently. This team isn’t selected by the fans, players, or even OS staff members. Instead, it uses the equally subjective measure of player performance--both in real life and simulated by our favorite MLB games.

To find this team, the first half of the season was simulated in both MLB 13: The Show (using OS Full Minor Rosters) and Out of the Park Baseball 14. Then, the virtually selected All-Star teams were cross-checked with the actual teams which took the field earlier this week.

If a player makes two or more of the teams (The Show, OOTP, MLB), they’ve earned a roster spot on the OS MLB All-Star Team for 2013.

Read More - 2013 MLB Games All-Star Team
Platform: PS3 / PS Vita
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
interesting selection but you shouldve done seperate leagues to see exactly how accurate the roster wouldve been really wouldve been interesting
Old 07-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Liliana. although Douglas`s blog is terrific, on wednesday I bought a great new Alfa Romeo after having made $5528 this past 5 weeks and-in excess of, $10,000 this past munth. this is definitely my favourite-job I have ever done. I actually started seven months/ago and immediately began to bring in more than $87... per hour. I went to this website,......... www.yad7.com
Old 07-23-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Re: 2013 MLB Games All-Star Team

interesting selection but you shouldve done seperate leagues to see exactly how accurate the roster wouldve been really wouldve been interesting
Old 07-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: 2013 MLB Games All-Star Team

Liliana. although Douglas`s blog is terrific
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »