Home

E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

This is a discussion on E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-05-2013, 05:17 AM   #193
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
The time for cheap talk and marketing gimmicks is over.

Let's see some gameplay videos of 5-on-5.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #194
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Classic players are in, that's been confirmed. To what extent though, no one knows yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Legends are very important to me. I also hope they let you create players and share rosters too like 2K does. that would be huge for me. Would like to make my 90's pacers.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Elite was garbage all around and EA still has not recovered in the basketball department. They're still hyping up signature dribbles (who the hell has a signature dribble) and the same things they've been talking about for years. I'll go with the game who has proven they can put out a quality basketball game year after year.
How is 2k a quality game? You reach and put your hand straight through the ball and nothing happens. You can't block dunks, and when you slightly glaze your finger tip on a defender it's a foul... So I don't know what you mean but quality game... And don't you even say that live hypes their game up because 2k hyped their game every year! Anniversary edition, MJ, more stupid legends nobody cares about, jayz(nobody cares), and now lebron...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #196
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Classic players are in, that's been confirmed. To what extent though, no one knows yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
2k has classic "teams" they only said classic "players" for Live. At this point in time just having classic players isn't enough. We've been spoiled with classic teams and I couldn't go back to just classic players. This is my opinion of course....
Old 07-12-2013, 01:10 PM   #197
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jharpoisraw
How is 2k a quality game? You reach and put your hand straight through the ball and nothing happens. You can't block dunks, and when you slightly glaze your finger tip on a defender it's a foul... So I don't know what you mean but quality game... And don't you even say that live hypes their game up because 2k hyped their game every year! Anniversary edition, MJ, more stupid legends nobody cares about, jayz(nobody cares), and now lebron...
These points of yours are ones seemingly made by a 10 year old. Are you just trolling to be funny or to get attention? If a game has to be fault free to be quality, then there are no quality games anywhere, ever. Of COURSE a game company is going to hype their product. If they don't no one knows about it and they don't sell. And it's clear you don't see the value in legends. JayZ is one of the most powerful and influential figures in entertainment, let alone music. I'm not a fan, but I can recognize that part of it. And now you take issue with Lebron? LOL! Love him or hate him, he's the best player in the world right now. Yeah, you're trolling. Good job man.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #198
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
I love the Legends. That's the best addition ever. Playing with Jordan blew me away. NBA 2k is the best sports game ever made, and has been for years .
Old 07-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #199
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I love the Legends. That's the best addition ever. Playing with Jordan blew me away. NBA 2k is the best sports game ever made, and has been for years .
Legends are nice. I just wish that - and maybe this is just me - that they would fix Association mode. The game overall is fine, but I just can't seem to immerse myself in an Association.

Old 07-13-2013, 10:28 AM   #200
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycloniac
Legends are nice. I just wish that - and maybe this is just me - that they would fix Association mode. The game overall is fine, but I just can't seem to immerse myself in an Association.
I hear you there. Something is missing for me. I don't know what it is though because everything I would want is there on paper.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »