Home

NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-29-2013, 07:50 PM   #89
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
we have already seen what a basketball game looks like without canned animations "nba elite". So your comment is meaningless.
Lol wut (10chars)
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 06-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #90
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

That ignite engine is nice...it was enough for me to preorder NCAA football 14...it plays great and I love how physics is handled...

I don't know how it will translate to bball but its definitely an advantage over 2k if implemented correctly.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #91
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
Looking forward to a new and different NBA game. It may not top 2k but it's different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 09:31 PM   #92
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
That ignite engine is nice...it was enough for me to preorder NCAA football 14...it plays great and I love how physics is handled...

I don't know how it will translate to bball but its definitely an advantage over 2k if implemented correctly.
The engine running NCAA 14 is Infinity 2

The Ignite engine is what the next-gen games (FIFA 14, Madden 25, EA UFC, NBA Live 14) will use on PS4 and X1.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:09 PM   #93
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

ah ok thanks for the correction...I'm curious how the physics engine will be utilized on NBA live....should be an interesting summer...

all I know is that I'm tired of seeing arms going through each other on 2k....EA on the right track with this...here's hoping they don't **** up like they are known to do...

I would like to see a pc version for future Live games so 2k will have competition on that platform as well...show 2k how patching a game works..
Old 06-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #94
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

I know i might be feeding into the hype, but Live might actually be on to something here. I know you can't judge a game without gameplay, but they do seem like they want this to be sim. Just glad to see Live is back and there might be more innovation between EA and 2K.
Old 06-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #95
Pro

Bexthelegend's Arena

OVR: 0

Live seems to trying to market directly to the sim market, and hope that it can grow from there. That's a risky move, but it could actullay work out for them. However, I'm still not sure why Live has had such a huge problems with player models in their games. They don't seem to have that problem in any other sports game produced by Ea, for some reason the players always look extremly skinny on the live products.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2013, 01:34 PM   #96
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6
Personally, I'm pumped for the return of LIVE. It has been a very long time for us EA fans. It seems that everytime they say something about the game it is either positive or it will really be a game-changer. Really on to LIVE '14, already paid it off in full at my local gamestop. Whether the gameplay sucks or not still a day one for me.

Chelsea FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »