Home

NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Oh, I am buying 2k regardless, hehehe ... but Live, I agree, dont expect it to be better (thus would be a plus) just good and if so, is a buy !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 01:31 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Oh, I am buying 2k regardless, hehehe ... but Live, I agree, dont expect it to be better (thus would be a plus) just good and if so, is a buy !
lol yea i think i'm going to get both as well, just that i'm not getting 2k right away...its time for me to go back home, where my roots are hahaha "LIve"......ITS IN THE GAME!
Old 06-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
when has NBA Live or NBA 2k EVER released gameplay footage in June??? they usually start releasing a lot more stuff towards the end of July or beginning of August for both companies... So we will see what happens. I've been playing NBA 2k since dreamcast, but i've been playing Live since Sega Genesis. All I can say is if we can get the same amount or BETTER realism in Live as 2k, but with more control than the animation driven 2k, I will be completely happy
Amen, brotha. I'm with you on every word you typed.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #84
Pro

OVR: 0
So, do my comments get deleted because I say 2k was overrated? lol. Whatever, I hope this game delivers so I can play actual basketball online instead basketball cheese.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #85
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

People getting mad at EA because their not showing 5 on 5 gameplay lmao!!!!!!!

Why would they show gameplay or tell us about ALL of their features and game modes before 2k has barely told us anything ....

anyway I'm looking forward to both games

Its like yall don't even want Live to succeed because TBH 2k hasn't always been that good .... they have been lazy the last 2 years and people fail to realize that 2k11 was the best in the series .... 2k12 and 2k13 are average

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #86
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Actually, a NBA Live 08 gameplay video was released on June 2007. This Live 08 video was taken on June 14 (according to the video), and was posted around that time (and I'm pretty sure I saw another video from back then).

But this time around, since the release date is a little later than usual, I guess we'll have to wait more. Seems like they're a bit more cautious this year when it comes to marketing...for better or worse...

Last edited by youvalss; 06-29-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #87
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I'm still skeptical about the Live team, due to their recent history, but I'm excited about what I've heard from them so far. It's starting to sound really, really good. Looking forward to seeing some gameplay.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #88
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryMan
you should choose nba live over 2k because it won't revolve around canned animations and look like it came straight out of the PS2
we have already seen what a basketball game looks like without canned animations "nba elite". So your comment is meaningless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »