Home

Don't Expect a Change in the NFL License Status Quo

This is a discussion on Don't Expect a Change in the NFL License Status Quo within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #145
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Don't Expect a Change in the NFL License Status Quo

Having a game compete with Madden for sales could only be a better thing for us gamers.

Look at how 2K turned out for NBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #146
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Don't Expect a Change in the NFL License Status Quo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
for me, im going to give the benefit of doubt this time and this time only. madden 25 on next gen looks more than just a roster update like most here like to put it. the game is going to be good i believe, third generation consoles were some what limited, yeah they are some great games on both systems, but when you say ( next Generation ), with the power they have now, it will truthfully be no excuse. yes i can understand the masses being upset but this new team has seems to be going in the right direction, they have signed ex-pro's with major knowledge of the game, if you look at the demo we've seen so far even on current third generation, from last year on 13, there is a huge difference from then and now on madden, and no one who has seen the videos can deny that! and those that have got a next gen console, you will see what the teams are going to do! i think both maddens will be good, but i think they will be different, just being that current gen cant be the same opposed to next gen, and that point will be proven, and i think there will be a mass rush to the stores trying to buy madden 25 on next gen consoles, ppl can say what they want, but i think ALOT of people will be singing a different tune ( Real Soon ). you can say back in 06 and refer to the dreaded trailer with mcnabb battling the giants defensive line, fighting for ever inch in the snow, but the technology to produce that type of quality just wasn't there, ( IT IS NOW ) so i think instead of everyone fussing about whether the license will be renewed or it wont be, BOTTOM LINE - it's going to be what it will be with the license either way it goes, we as the consumers need to sit and watch closely whats being said about current/next gen madden 25! i think you might be in for a surprise.
Lol feel like I heard a lot of this sentiment last year. M13 was getting spectacular reviews everywhere that always somehow failed to mention how clumsy the game was or any of the other game breaking problems that plagued it. No reason to get excited for Madden anymore

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »