Home

NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Sounds like we have a Sim basketball competition brewing.
sounds good to me...finally!
Old 06-29-2013, 12:28 AM   #74
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

I read no canned animations !!
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 06-29-2013, 05:18 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 4
you can block dunks... what a shot at 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #76
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
The focus on the gameplay is sounding pretty good, but I'm really wondering about how in-depth of a franchise were going to get, what type of team up modes were getting, and just how customizable the game will be. All I know is the 4 year wait might of been worth it if they can successfully deliver what they say.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 06-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #77
Pro

OVR: 0
Please Please Please let them bring back the wonderful pick and roll action from live 10. The NBA game now is completely dominated by the pick and roll and live 10 had it down. That game had superior court spacing then any 2k game and the pick and roll control was so easy and masterful at the same time. Complete game changer to me if they can bring that back while adding these new features and axing the canned animation. Basketball is my life, games are my favorite hobby and the NBA 2k series is the most overrated sports franchise in history, I need this to be good lol.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:48 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsOrangeBaby
The focus on the gameplay is sounding pretty good, but I'm really wondering about how in-depth of a franchise were going to get
Honestly, franchise modes haven't much improved in the last decade if you ignore gimmicks and eye candy. So if the mode is providing realistic generated players with balanced league strength even years deep ( which 2k didn't manage to do), that's enough for me. A nice draft interface without the stupid scouting point crap, realistic transactions/free agency and customizability of CPU controlled teams, so we can fix flaws ourselves and I'd be completely happy. They don't need spectacular new features, just keep it simple and make it work.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:52 PM   #79
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

If they offer above average gameplay, animations and graphics, a "high" degree of customization and editability, a deep franchise/dynasty mode and a better online experience than 2K, they would be a for sure buy for me (it seems a lot but it really isnt) ... as of now and merely judging by what they say they are aiming, I am genuinely interested.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:01 PM   #80
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I don't think they have to be better than 2k just a good but different experience and ill buy both. But it does seem like they are aiming to Be more "sim"
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »