Home

NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #33
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
And to piggy back on this..What was he supposed to say? Its a Twitter Q&A. He can't sit there an start naming things and describing things.

And should he not sound confident? If he answered with something like Well we don't know, you will have to play 2K too and see which one you like better.
Again you all are putting words in my mouth, did I say he shouldn't be confident no, and I've answered that already, regarding what he should have said. I've already stated I don't have a problem with him with holding information. Again you're continuing to put words into my mouth, look at what I wrote and quote me, don't try to say I'm implying he shouldn't be confident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
this guy wasn't on the Live team when these games flopped so of course he is coming out with that mind set....give him a break.....not EA tho
Regardless if he was on the team or not, people are timid about buying a NBA Live product, even before the cancellations they made terrible games in NBA live 07 and 06. He should know the history and know NBA live isn't considered the favorite anymore. So my problem is with the "should I go on" as if we can fall back on their history and feel comfortable about live 14.

Just to reiterate this since I wasn't expecting him to release information, since some of you are defending this with "he couldn't say anything" argument..

I'm giving him a break, I don't hate the guy or won't buy or rent NBA live 14 now. I'm pretty sure both companies are arrogant, I'm not trying to make this as if I hate EA or this guy.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #34
MVP

jersez's Arena

Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
Well live already had better dribbling than 2k and with the improvements why wouldn't you be excited? Now they are adding more signature stuff which 2k already has so if its better why wouldn't you be excited? People complain about 2k player subjective ratings and live is offering ratings based on real performance and tendencies. Nothing to be excited about... Add in the superior online play, atmosphere, and improved AI, physics etc....

I'm excited!!
I'm excited for Live 14 as well, for some reason people are putting words into my mouth and trying to make it as if I'm a Live *****. I want competition I want buy parties to make better products and I want to have options.

My issue is with the "should I go on" because I like many gamers was a NBA Live fan and grew tired of the lackluster products and he's saying it as if we're all crazy for even questioning if Live 14 will be a purchase. That's it.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:13 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

you should choose nba live over 2k because it won't revolve around canned animations and look like it came straight out of the PS2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
Again you all are putting words in my mouth, did I say he shouldn't be confident no, and I've answered that already, regarding what he should have said. I've already stated I don't have a problem with him with holding information. Again you're continuing to put words into my mouth, look at what I wrote and quote me, don't try to say I'm implying he shouldn't be confident.

Regardless if he was on the team or not, people are timid about buying a NBA Live product, even before the cancellations they made terrible games in NBA live 07 and 06. He should know the history and know NBA live isn't considered the favorite anymore. So my problem is with the "should I go on" as if we can fall back on their history and feel comfortable about live 14.

Just to reiterate this since I wasn't expecting him to release information, since some of you are defending this with "he couldn't say anything" argument..

I'm giving him a break, I don't hate the guy or won't buy or rent NBA live 14 now. I'm pretty sure both companies are arrogant, I'm not trying to make this as if I hate EA or this guy.
just like your saying don't put words in your mouth...don't do it with this guy..he didn't say either trust our history..again he don't have a history with this company.....but thanks for giving him a break lol
Old 06-27-2013, 10:32 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
I'm excited for Live 14 as well, for some reason people are putting words into my mouth and trying to make it as if I'm a Live *****. I want competition I want buy parties to make better products and I want to have options.

My issue is with the "should I go on" because I like many gamers was a NBA Live fan and grew tired of the lackluster products and he's saying it as if we're all crazy for even questioning if Live 14 will be a purchase. That's it.
i think the guy was trying to say as if that should be more then enough to make you be interested in trying out the game, based off the stuff he mentioned in the tweet...yes we already knew about these things so yea this answer suck because of that..but he showing how confident in just those things alone that ppl should try the game out...not saying he right for feeling that way but hey thats how i took it...
Old 06-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 0
2 basketball games this year cant wait to play live next gen sounds like a bunch of scripted answers they gave but I expect alot more and even a surprise! Lol
Old 06-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #39
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
Guess well see then huh fellas?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #40
MVP

jersez's Arena

Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
just like your saying don't put words in your mouth...don't do it with this guy..he didn't say either trust our history..again he don't have a history with this company.....but thanks for giving him a break lol
Again, where did I say, he said that? I was explaining my point of view and why I have a problem with the "should I go" I never said he said those things, I was simply explaining my thoughts when he said that. I didn't put words into his mouth. And again please quote me where I said he said, "to trust our history"? I will quote exactly what I said because for some reason people on here continue to twist my words "So my problem is with the "should I go on" as if we can fall back on their history and feel comfortable about live 14." Again where did I say he said to trust our history?

Quote:
i think the guy was trying to say as if that should be more then enough to make you be interested in trying out the game, based off the stuff he mentioned in the tweet...yes we already knew about these things so yea this answer suck because of that..but he showing how confident in just those things alone that ppl should try the game out...not saying he right for feeling that way but hey thats how i took it...
This is putting words into his mouth, you're now trying to say he was implying that bouncetek and synergy and sig moves should make you interested, that's putting words into his mouth. I'm not arguing confidence level and If you read my previous post I don't fault him for being confident, and look at my previous post to see why I have an issue with it because I'm getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

QUOTE=CurryMan;2045176974]you should choose nba live over 2k because it won't revolve around canned animations and look like it came straight out of the PS2[/quote]
This was genuinely funny, because that was some true stuff you said about 2k.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »