Home

E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

This is a discussion on E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #177

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: E3 2013: NBA Live 14 Hands-On

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
There are rumors that the PS4 will be released in late october to beat out XBOX1 to the shelves...
There are also rumors that the PS4 will release November 13th. It all means nothing at this point. We will get 5 on 5 at some point. The game is still a long ways off.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrueToTheGame
Live is and always will be garbage, I'm just happy it's back to force 2K to make a better game. Competition breeds excellence.
Live was always better then 2k in my opinion.. Glad to see it make a comeback.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #179
Rookie

OVR: 0
Live is back im very excited.....
Old 06-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #180
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
If I understood right, there wont be demos on these new gen consoles ... at least not as we know them (early, stripped down versions of the retail games) ... there would only be complete games (divided into SP & MP for those that apply and depending on the devs) limited to be used for a period of time, which I have the feeling would be very minimal.

So, given the new nature of this, I dont expect early releases. Then again, depending on how long are we allow to play them, we would have a exact notion of what are we going to get. Wonderfull !
There will be demos. I believe that "rumor" came from the video of the PS4 UI that showed after you buy Killzone: Shadow Fall you can choose to download either the SP or MP mode first. Also notice in that same video it says "Try Free Demo" for that same game before any purchase is made.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #181
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
With 2k creating buzz already, EA should really try to release a demo early though.
I think so too.

If they have a solid product they should try to show off as much of the game as possible before 2Ks marketing starts up for real.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 04:39 PM   #182
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
There will be demos. I believe that "rumor" came from the video of the PS4 UI that showed after you buy Killzone: Shadow Fall you can choose to download either the SP or MP mode first. Also notice in that same video it says "Try Free Demo" for that same game before any purchase is made.
PSN already does something similar to what was described. You can download the full game, and have full access for 60 minutes. Once that time is up, you can choose to unlock the game or not.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #183
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
I think so too.

If they have a solid product they should try to show off as much of the game as possible before 2Ks marketing starts up for real.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
They won't be able to release a Live 14 demo if it's a launch title. Seeing as how it isn't being developed for current-gen consoles, no one would be able to play a demo on a console that isn't out yet.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #184
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
PSN already does something similar to what was described. You can download the full game, and have full access for 60 minutes. Once that time is up, you can choose to unlock the game or not.
Those are the 60 Minute Trials that PS+ members get access too. That's different than a demo and those have never been listed as a demo.

The PS4 UI video showing "Try Free Demo" wasn't listed as a 60 Minute Trial and was just listed as a demo just like every demo is on the PSN right now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »