Home

Baseball Games Shut-Out at E3

This is a discussion on Baseball Games Shut-Out at E3 within the Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #9
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
To early to show baseball ..its not even all-star break
Old 06-24-2013, 11:13 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Y'know what? I like this news. I'm a Sony Fanboy and a Show Fanboy admittedly. I want my guys to corner the Market.
I don't like the EA/Microsoft business model which looks at every possible angle to make money thru DLC. It just rubs me wrong somehow. I didn't like when they tried to "Force" me into playing online. Etc.
So if my guys have made Baseball an unassailable fortress to EA , then I'm glad. Sign me up for the Next Gen today!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 28
I don't ever recall baseball games at E3, or at least they didn't get the attention.

I am still hoping that EA gets back in the game. MVP was outstanding. I love The Show because it does so much right. However, if EA were to come back this could be one of the greatest competitions in video game history.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just as 2K7 was my first xbox game with the 360 when I bought it, so will the show be when I buy my playstation 4. I think they are truly underestimating the amount of consoles that wont be sold until after the new year when tax returns roll in and when baseball games get released. Xbox is either asleep at the wheel or is in denial about the amount of customers they are going to lose by not releasing their own baseball game or releasing info on a baseball game available to xbox made by some other company not named 2K.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball »