Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Has anyone created a franchise file for this roster set with all the players who are supposed to be injured being injured? I know that HustlinOwl was going to make one but I haven't seen it posted. I tried sending him a PM a few days ago but he hasn't answered yet.

Can anyone here recommend a good franchise file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #242
MVP

Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
Has anyone created a franchise file for this roster set with all the players who are supposed to be injured being injured? I know that HustlinOwl was going to make one but I haven't seen it posted. I tried sending him a PM a few days ago but he hasn't answered yet.

Can anyone here recommend a good franchise file?
This roster has players who are injured on opening day in the minors. You can put players out with an injury during your franchise.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #243
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
This roster has players who are injured on opening day in the minors. You can put players out with an injury during your franchise.
Yeah I know, but if someone has already done that and put out a franchise file then I'd rather just download that instead of injuring everyone myself.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #244
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
Yeah I know, but if someone has already done that and put out a franchise file then I'd rather just download that instead of injuring everyone myself.
This might be what you're looking for: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-injuries.html

I haven't used it myself, but from the description it should be what you want.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #245
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by merg311
This might be what you're looking for: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-injuries.html

I haven't used it myself, but from the description it should be what you want.
Yup, that's what I was looking for. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #246
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I'm using the initial release of the OSFM rosters and I was hoping someone could give me the short list of some players that have had their ratings have a noticeable increase or decrease in later roster revisions. You know guys that have had a great season so far that might not have been represented as well in the initial rosters. Thanks.

this right here...
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 07-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #247
Rookie

Giants_Repeat_2012's Arena

OVR: 8

I just wanted to send a huge thank you out to all of you who spent HOURS contributing to our little MLB The Show universes.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #248
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

When does V3 usually drops? Thank yall

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »