Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #233
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Does anyone know where Chris Snyder (C) is on the OSFM OD roster?
He is not with the Os as he should be, nor is he with the Astros as he was last year and he's not in the FA pool. Ive also checked PIT & AZ, his other last teams.

Thanks!
Old 06-01-2013, 05:42 AM   #234
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
Does anyone know where Chris Snyder (C) is on the OSFM OD roster?
He is not with the Os as he should be, nor is he with the Astros as he was last year and he's not in the FA pool. Ive also checked PIT & AZ, his other last teams.

Thanks!
I using OSFMHYBRID1.4 and he is on the O's roster!

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 06-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #235
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
I using OSFMHYBRID1.4 and he is on the O's roster!

Thanks, but I found him. He was on the Angels roster!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #236
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
I'm using the initial release of the OSFM rosters and I was hoping someone could give me the short list of some players that have had their ratings have a noticeable increase or decrease in later roster revisions. You know guys that have had a great season so far that might not have been represented as well in the initial rosters. Thanks.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Nashville Predators
Old 06-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #237
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

OK! Phew, now I can breathe a little bit until our picks need to be signed.

So what have I missed with this roster set? Sorry I wasnt around to help out this time around.

Also, I grabbed the v.2 OD set with Hustlin's 25-man and I noticed a lot of the prospects with the top 50 icons. Who assigned these guys with the icons and are they done this way for a specific reason? If not, are they interchangeable?
Old 06-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #238
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
OK! Phew, now I can breathe a little bit until our picks need to be signed.

So what have I missed with this roster set? Sorry I wasnt around to help out this time around.

Also, I grabbed the v.2 OD set with Hustlin's 25-man and I noticed a lot of the prospects with the top 50 icons. Who assigned these guys with the icons and are they done this way for a specific reason? If not, are they interchangeable?
Ksig, congrats on the draft haul.

The top 50 are not interchangeable however when you enter franchise they consistently change. To be considered a top 50 guy by the game, you must have an A potential in Double A or a higher level. Age & rating always play a factor in the ranking.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #239
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Thanks Yanks. Cant wait to see how things materialize. It still chaps my a$$ that we dont have Odorizzi or Wil anymore. So with the prospects, if I play a franchise and play my minors games and excel with a certain player, there is a chance that he becomes a top 50?
Old 06-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #240
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksig24
Thanks Yanks. Cant wait to see how things materialize. It still chaps my a$$ that we dont have Odorizzi or Wil anymore. So with the prospects, if I play a franchise and play my minors games and excel with a certain player, there is a chance that he becomes a top 50?
Yessir, assuming your playing with the Royals, I think Starling, Zimmer & Mondesi are the 3 A guys so they'd probably be the easiest to get in that range although the game may already have them as top 50, have to check to be honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »