Home

Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
The Madden franchise is like the government they give you just enough each year. Right.... kinda like how all of a sudden Bin Laden was killed in an election year...right...Why hasn't Madden came out with a feature that allows you to edit plays in each playbook similar to how you could do in NFL Head Coach. This is long overdue but obviously the people over at Madden either aren't the brightest bulbs in the box or simply they're just inflating the market since they know they have no competition. Its like your job cutting your hours and your wages bcuz they no you won't quit bcuz finding a another job is a job in itself. With that said I'll be whooping *** this year on Madden 25 with PHiLLY SoN!!!!
Old 06-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #58
Pro

Trick13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford74
The main thing I want back is custom audible and playbooks in Online Franchise!
You essentially got that already, the changes to formation audiblesaudible will greatly expand audible options, the only limit being personnel groupings and custom playbooks (grab a play and add it, no custom plays) is already confirmed.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
What's not hot is that Donny Moore still fits ratings and over rates absolutely everyone. The reasons need to be spread out and we need 80% of the players need to be rated 75 and under. And they still haven't fixed progression..... smh
Yeah no kidding. I just did a franchise with the updated rosters someone made in the roster section with all the free agent moves and draft picks. I used the Bears and my salary cap was such a mess after 1 year because they over rated all the jabronis the Bears signed off the scrap heap this year like Matt Slauson, Eben Britton, Tom Zibikowski and the cpu gave them huge contracts. I ended up having to turn the salary cap off to play my second season
Old 07-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0
Did they confirm offline fantasy draft?
Old 07-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #61
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

Is offline ccm fantasy draft in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #62
Pro

OVR: 7

I want to know more about the possible used of NCAA import from current gen into next gen games. Made a thread and Steve said it was mentioned as a possibility by the devs.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #63
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
I want to know more about the possible used of NCAA import from current gen into next gen games. Made a thread and Steve said it was mentioned as a possibility by the devs.
if this is possible it will be the only reason I DO NOT trade in one of my 360's and NCAA14 after launch of the XB1. it would be great if they could have a way to create draft classes via "madden share" on next gen just like the nba2k series does now. But if draft classes from ncaa14 end up being able to be ported to the XB1/PS4 I will definitely take advantage of that. Its not a perfect solution but it's better than nothing and a "do-able" option for many of us who keep an old console around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »