Home

Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-03-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Well, 17 cities are OK, because that would be bout all the cities in real life to pick from if a real team moved, 2nd..Exclusive" content for XBOX ONE is ok, cause if the game is that good a True Madden/Football fan as myself is going to buy Next Gen to play Football anyways....3rd...The big reason Madden not on PC is same reason it's not on the Wii U...who really gong to play it yea they a handful of gamers will buy it, but is it worth the ton of green backs it cost to make to do it.....im sure EA has a reason
Old 06-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #10
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5
I hate to be "that guy" but it's Jim Nantz.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #11
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
What's not hot is that Donny Moore still fits ratings and over rates absolutely everyone. The reasons need to be spread out and we need 80% of the players need to be rated 75 and under. And they still haven't fixed progression..... smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #12
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
What's not hot is that Donny Moore still fits ratings and over rates absolutely everyone. The reasons need to be spread out and we need 80% of the players need to be rated 75 and under. And they still haven't fixed progression..... smh
Ratings are subjective. You have to put your trust in Donny or just edit them yourself. No one is ever wrong in a ratings debate.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #13
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25: What's Hot and What's Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
What's so silly about this is that packages and sets "move" players all the time. The idea that a position is the player and not just where you happen to be lined up needs to die in sports games in general. Player skill set and physical characteristics determines that.

At the very minimum, they need to do away with depth chart restrictions. Let the skills do the talking and tell me if the player can handle it, not hard-coded "you can't do thats".
No.. no they do not. I do not want CBs playing WR, etc online or anywhere at all unless they are that position. Positions are part of real life and that is the way it needs to be.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #14
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Ratings are subjective. You have to put your trust in Donny or just edit them yourself. No one is ever wrong in a ratings debate.
They aren't entirely subjective. A free agent that literally no team is even kicking the tires on in real life should NEVER be 88 overall, but it happens every year in madden. I just bought the game used for 15 bucks and could not stop laughing at teams signing an 88 kellen Winslow and 87 Kurt Warner with updated CCM rosters. Joke.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #15
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
They aren't entirely subjective. A free agent that literally no team is even kicking the tires on in real life should NEVER be 88 overall, but it happens every year in madden. I just bought the game used for 15 bucks and could not stop laughing at teams signing an 88 kellen Winslow and 87 Kurt Warner with updated CCM rosters. Joke.
The jokes on you my friend. OVR is absolutely useless. It's the individual stat categories that make up the players worth. When talking about ratings, you can't speak of OVR.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2013, 09:28 PM   #16
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
The jokes on you my friend. OVR is absolutely useless. It's the individual stat categories that make up the players worth. When talking about ratings, you can't speak of OVR.
Umm k I'm pretty sure OVR is how AI controlled teams determine who to sign and how to order their depth chart, so I have no clue how you're getting that its useless lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »