Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-31-2013, 06:33 AM   #225
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: First Look at NBA Live 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeTheBraves
This screenshot is beautiful! 2k graphics are always worse than EA's. CLEARLY there is a light shining on one side of his face CLEARLY he is making a facial expression while directing his offense and CLEARLY the jersey isnt painted on do you not see under his pit where the jersey comes off of his body. You guys are just too scared to play anything other than 2k.

SMH. Just...SMH.

- Michael Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2013, 06:43 AM   #226
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike44
looks way better than 2k's graphics and plus 2k players look to bulky and square shaped ea might have a good chance this year

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

- Michael Jordan
Old 05-31-2013, 08:04 AM   #227
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm gonna have to side with 2K already. The fact that we already have an incredible basketball game coming out every year should put enough doubt into the hearts of the Live team. They shouldn't have to show us these unrealistic player models for us to know what NBA game we're getting. NBA 2K is gonna be out in a few months, we'll all love it for 3 months or so, then get pissy and start nitpicking like usual.. But the fact remains the same. Live won't make a game that even makes it to opening day! Much less to the nitpicky stage.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:25 PM   #228
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA Money14
I'm gonna have to side with 2K already. The fact that we already have an incredible basketball game coming out every year should put enough doubt into the hearts of the Live team. They shouldn't have to show us these unrealistic player models for us to know what NBA game we're getting. NBA 2K is gonna be out in a few months, we'll all love it for 3 months or so, then get pissy and start nitpicking like usual.. But the fact remains the same. Live won't make a game that even makes it to opening day! Much less to the nitpicky stage.
i suggest you wait until we all see live in 2 weeks before the assumptions start
Old 05-31-2013, 06:27 PM   #229
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
I swear on the life of my two kids I was thinking the exact thing lol. I was looking at chris anderson while he was trying to guard david west and realized how skinny his legs were.
i actually agree. Most people dont realize how tiny nba players really are in todays game
Old 05-31-2013, 06:56 PM   #230
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
i suggest you wait until we all see live in 2 weeks before the assumptions start
2 weeks?

EA's going to pull the same stunt they pulled at last year's E3. Non-playable, short clips, garbage. They'll do close ups of players' faces and hope that fools everyone into thinking the game is actually playable.

They won't risk actual industry folks putting their hands on this game.

EA wasn't even ready to release footage of that CGI trailer for the Xbox One reveal.

What makes anyone think that they'll be ready for E3?

EA has shown that they have no idea how to animate basketball players since Marcus and Mike left. That is a fact.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #231
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

It's one of the most hilarious things in the world how many dudes really think they're about to see some grand, magical video from E3 that will quell all the doubts about Live. The last time EA basketball turned up at E3 it was behind closed doors so no one could see it but select people that they wanted to see it and got killed for it. They didn't fair much better the last time before that for E3 either.

This is what was at E3 that year and yet people are trumpeting 'wait for E3' like everything is going to get better then?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #232
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
2 weeks?

EA's going to pull the same stunt they pulled at last year's E3. Non-playable, short clips, garbage. They'll do close ups of players' faces and hope that fools everyone into thinking the game is actually playable.

They won't risk actual industry folks putting their hands on this game.

EA wasn't even ready to release footage of that CGI trailer for the Xbox One reveal.

What makes anyone think that they'll be ready for E3?

EA has shown that they have no idea how to animate basketball players since Marcus and Mike left. That is a fact.
wow didnt know you worked for EA! so you guys arent showing any gameplay at E3 this year? Why dont you take advice from the community here? How much will the game cost and why isnt it on current generation consoles?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »