Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #225
Rookie

PattyJ's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

is Xander Bogaerts in this roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #226
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyJ
is Xander Bogaerts in this roster?
I tried to answer with a simple yes, but it said message is too short.

Yes, yes, yes!
Old 05-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #227
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakri
So quick question. If you do go to 30-team control, will the computer still offer trades, and you get to reject them or let them go through? Or is it up to you to make any and all trades. I enjoy franchise and the trading of players through. But I do hate the stupid trades that do go through. Just wondering.
Thank you.
You have full control of everything when you do 30 team control. To answer you specify question yes you can approve or decline any trades. Just keep an eye open to make sure none slip thru.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 05-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #228
Rookie

nlafave's Arena

Hi guys. (first, thanks for the work). Second, I need some help. Recently had to get a new PS3. As such, I lost my rosters and the one-time code on the box insert is no longer useful to get me into the roster vaults.

I have the rosters from the first page downloaded and on a thumb drive. How do I go about getting the rosters into my PS3 and loaded into the game?

Thanks so much!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #229
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlafave
Hi guys. (first, thanks for the work). Second, I need some help. Recently had to get a new PS3. As such, I lost my rosters and the one-time code on the box insert is no longer useful to get me into the roster vaults.

I have the rosters from the first page downloaded and on a thumb drive. How do I go about getting the rosters into my PS3 and loaded into the game?

Thanks so much!
You need to recover your PS3 account first by logging in with your original e-mail and password. Go to the Playstation network icon then up to log in and follow the prompts, if you forgot your password you can have it reset here as well. Once you are logged in go to Account Management, and then download history and look for the MLB 13 Online Pass thing and download it to your new system. Then you can get online in MLB13 and go into the vault and download the roster you want.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #230
Rookie

nlafave's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
You need to recover your PS3 account first by logging in with your original e-mail and password. Go to the Playstation network icon then up to log in and follow the prompts, if you forgot your password you can have it reset here as well. Once you are logged in go to Account Management, and then download history and look for the MLB 13 Online Pass thing and download it to your new system. Then you can get online in MLB13 and go into the vault and download the roster you want.
That did it... thanks so much!
Old 05-31-2013, 04:56 PM   #231
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry if this was answered before but are the injured players already on the DL when you start a franchise with this roster, or am I going to have to DL everyone who is supposed to start the season on the DL?

In case I have to do it myself, is this roster available without the injured players in A-ball for those of us who'd then rather play without the injured players starting the season injured?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #232
Rookie

I have played the first month of a franchise in AA with the birmingham barons multiple times.. I use pure analog controls hitting/pitching.. Tnks sliders with solids hits at 2user/3cpu.. I also use osfm v2 rosters.. The game plays amazingly and all the stats come out scary realistic.. The only complaint I would like to express is the high velocities for starters in the AA southern league, mainly the chattanooga lookouts.. I just got done with a 5 game series against them and faced 3 lefties in the mid 90s.. All of which young guys.. Z bird is 18 y. o pumping cheddar.. After these guys develop they will be upper 90s and be chris sale status.. Im 24th in the league with walks and could only draw 1 total against those 3 lefties.. Are these guys really that good or is someone just a dodgers fan who thinks its cool to have mutiple guys in AA with mid 90s fastballs paired with 73 SCVs.. I played against AA bisquits with a top 5 pitching staff and still got walks because the velocities weren't rediculous.. These fast pitchers are still hittable and i score runs but judging whether or not to swing on guys in the mid 90s on pitch speed 8 should be a situation that arises from time to time.. And wen it does their offspeed isnt 21 mph slower.. Is the whole roster this way or should i keep playing?

Last edited by Mauneykj; 05-31-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Grammar

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »