Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #193
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
i hope not either!
keep up the good fight man. don't ever let anyone try and influence your mind. could careless about player models or who is on the cover, I just want better game play and realistic tendencies in nba live 14
Old 05-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #194
Banned

OVR: 2

I like live and the trailer!!! I'm a live fanboy!
Old 05-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #195
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

play the game first before you pass judgment. I want to play the game first and give feedback on how to make the game better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2013, 02:08 PM   #196
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
I am genuinely surprised that EA is actually trying to release another NBA Live game. EA used to put out a fantastic product. I enjoyed the NBA live series for quite some time. From 2000 until 2006 I purchased both Live and 2K because both companies made some quality basketball titles. EA hasn't been able to do that. With each passing year the Live series kept sinking.

When Andrew Bynum suddenly became Jesus, I knew that there was practically no chance for this series to make a comeback.

I Wish EA Sports luck in developing a new Basketball game, and I honestly hope they do because I would love to see some competition again but I personally don't think it will happen.
well aparently they have abandoned the PS3 and 360 and going nextgen only. I guess they know they lost this generation also . Since they developed the game specifically for the XBOX1 and PS4 they have a head start considering their game wont be a port. I guess we wont see much new from 2k until 2k15
Old 05-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
keep up the good fight man. don't ever let anyone try and influence your mind. could careless about player models or who is on the cover, I just want better game play and realistic tendencies in nba live 14
lol never will man best believe that, but yea good gameplay and realism sets it off for a good game, modals can come next lol
Old 05-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #198
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
lol never will man best believe that, but yea good gameplay and realism sets it off for a good game, modals can come next lol
exactly! I just wish some guys on here would get out of that negative mind set.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #199
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
play the game first before you pass judgment. I want to play the game first and give feedback on how to make the game better.
How can you honestly keep reiterating the same crap we have heard over and over again for the past few years with a straight face?
Old 05-26-2013, 07:57 PM   #200
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

I think BOTTOM Line, USERs WANT EA to give some type of details. I am REALLY hoping EA comes back, because 2k has NOT addressed issues that have been persisting Since 2k11. But on the Positive they HAVE released a game. I am waiting for EA to give some details of the game. By now they SHOULD know WHAT Games Modes they have in the games, among other details. I think what people get frustrated is that EA can give details and put an Updated College Football Game(I Love them) each year and give details, but has had Years to develop a NEW Basketball game and still wont give any details. As far as the Screen Shots, ALOT of times those can be addressed thru Different Camera Angles, but Not all. So stop all the Fanboy Crap, because it has NOTHING to do with that(at least not for me), it is about RESULTS and right now EA is lacking on them for an NBA game.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »