Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
No its that bad. It's not hate its a genuine post about what he sees.

Galaxy Note 2
naw thats straight over board i don't see anybody looking green or alien like heads...freaking 2k fanboys smh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #146
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

These last posts man. Do a little searching on this forum. Calling people 2K guys and all this. The reasons why people are done giving EA the benefit of the doubt for doing the same stuff over and over aren't hard to find at all.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 8
lol neither r 2kfanboys so i guess none of us is going to change right...dang Obama promise us change!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:36 PM   #148
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
lol neither r 2kfanboys so i guess none of us is going to change right...dang Obama promise us change!
The **** is this sentence even mean? I don't even know if it can be called a sentence actually.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #149
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
Keep calling people fanboys if you want to and Ill ban you faster than you can type it
Old 05-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #150
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack

These last posts man. Do a little searching on this forum. Calling people 2K guys and all this. The reasons why people are done giving EA the benefit of the doubt for doing the same stuff over and over aren't hard to find at all.
I apologize for using that term, I meant it by gamers who support 2K and pick out every little bad thing that EA SPORTS does and use it to say NBA LIVE is "a disgrace".
Old 05-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #151
MVP

OVR: 33

Some people seem to think that the reason why there has been no Live/Elite games the past few years is solely due to the competition customers that go and exagerate the game flaws ... that might be partially right, even if so, they are part of the market they are trying to shoot for ... yet mostly, if not solely, the failure to deliver those games it was due to EA own actions.

This whole prerendered video stuff we get, what we dont get is how do they choose to present it if it would be showcasing most of our visual complaints, complaints that have been fervently expressed over and over through the past few years.

Lets detail some of them:
- EA decided to showcase Live along some of their other brands, which were either more prepared for this occasion or at least better rendered, therefor deminishing Lives outlook.
- EA went with preserving its last gen player models (stick like), when most consumers didnt want them to.
- EA kept its current gen lightning over player skins (plastic like look), when most consumers didnt want them to.
- EA chose to stick with some of the players stance (defensive hunchback lookalike stance), when most consumers didnt want them to.
- EA decided to praise an engine that it didnt showed up at all with Live rendered video.

As you can see, it is not gameplay some of us are judging, but the presented video ... purely based of what was shown and going of past experience with the brand other cancelled tittles, there are some implications that one can educately inffer (such as they possibly also ignoring gameplay complaints) after seeing such questionable direction.

EA, once again, keeps taking bad decissions, keeps showing exactly the opposite of what people is looking to see ... even if the game is an early build, more so if the game is the opposite of what was presented on the video, you dont "show of" all the bad things that custumers have been criticizing since, ever.

I personaly liked the arena ambience and the players facial animations (not the players faces) but I will tell you this tho, given the recurrent miss timed showings, missguided directions and general repetition of mistakes, EA is solely raising to absurd levels its game expectations and moreso, hindering its costumers tolerance all while not been able to release a game for the past few years.

Here is to hope for a worthy showing at E3, then again, at this point, I am merely being either naive or taking my videogame bball fanatism over my rationalism. EA has yet to show that we were taken (even slightly) in account.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 05-25-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #152
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
I apologize for using that term, I meant it by gamers who support 2K and pick out every little bad thing that EA SPORTS does and use it to say NBA LIVE is "a disgrace".
Who is doing this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »