Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #137
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

looks like CGI is confused for gameplay yet again by the critics lol.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #138
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
It was apart of the xbox conference but EA had it pulled.
http://www.gamespot.com/video/xbox-o...ealed-6408678/
it was never pullled, it starts at 33 minutes
Old 05-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #139
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
http://www.gamespot.com/video/xbox-o...ealed-6408678/
it was never pullled, it starts at 33 minutes
Dude there were NBA Live only videos out there and they were pulled
Old 05-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #140
Pro

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This should end all the criticism that has been made towards NBA LIVE 14! This is a TRAILER, NOT gameplay footage. Why do you guys just bash it?! None you guys are giving EA SPORTS any credit for what they've done to the jerseys! The jerseys move off their bodies in a certain way that is completely authentic to the players movement. The facial expressions, when Kyrie Irving went up for that layup, did you see his facial expression, looked completely AUTHENTIC! I understand that some aspects of a trailer, can be in the actual game. MAYBE those aren't the player models, MAYBE EA SPORTS made this video a few months back before they even changed the player models! @EASPORTSNBA has tweeted time after time that this is PRE-RENDERED footage made for just the Xbox One Reveal Conference! Maybe the player models are going to be bad, thats going to make you guys not buy this game because of the PLAYER MODELS?! They are going to have full ESPN presentation (They have the license for it, something that 2K doesn't have), great online servers, FIBA modes (They have the license for it, something that 2K doesn't have), and beautiful gameplay because of this new IGNITE engine! Now me I love NBA 2K, I think it is a great game, but I like NBA LIVE also, but when you guys when you criticize NBA LIVE, for stupid reasons like this, I can't stand it! 2K guys, don't you guys want competition?! I WANT to be at GameStop, BestBuy, Walmart, Target, having two games NBA 2K and NBA LIVE and saying "this is a hard decision which one should I buy?" Wait till a time where EA SPORTS releases gameplay footage and they say that is where they are right now to start nitpicking! What if EA SPORTS releases gameplay footage at E3 and it looks amazing, are you 2K guys still going to pick out every little thing about the game and criticize it? So you guys are going to tell me that PLAYER MODELS is what is going to make this game bad?!?! So you guys are saying if they have amazing ESPN presentation, a great FIBA mode, great online servers and beautiful gameplay you guys are not going to buy this game?!?!?!?!!? It just PLAYER MODELS, you guys are completely stressing PLAYER MODELS!

Last edited by MIPG1; 05-25-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
its the sim vs arcade . NBA live is in the arcadish realm . You cant like something that's been missing for 3 years
not true, people love celebs never seen them in their lives at most point, people love God and never seen him, for u to say someone cant like something just cause it wasn't made in three years does not mean they going to stop liking that brand..just sounds crazy lmao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #142
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Get out of here man. What has EA done that brings on the blind loyalty, Especially with this series?

I personally saw NBA Elite after they decided not to listen to the one sane man and his group in the company post Live 10. Carlos Boozer jumping from the Free throw line, Ice Hockey controls, timed jumpshots from anywhere on the court, and a host of buzzword is all EA was about.

I cant even believe you'd sit here and claim how much you love a game that hasnt been worth a dime to even release since freaking 2009 and you come in here bashing a game that you absolutely cannot deny that can boast the best basketball game ever created.

Its not that I hate EA, but its posts like yours that keep giving passes on complete manure while the rest of us are asking for the right thing to be done.

It doesnt even matter if this video like all of the others shoot up tons of red flags or you see players running around like stiff wax statues, it doesn't even matter if the players hardly resemble freaking people, you just want to continue to get stabbed in the backside because of brand loyalty.

and you want me to be convinced this is right and im supposed to believe this is exactly how Paul Pierce looks?

i been saying for while now that this site loves 2k which is fine, and like someone said only reason half the people got 2k is because they just wanted to play a basketball game, we should want EA to come out with another game and do better. But everytime they try nobody give them any time of good response it always negative like yall don't want it to do good..why is that, you said you want competition but you always try to run it off smh...the pic by the way face wise does look like paul he just making a facial expression in a still shot which not fair to say that don't look like him. An everybody have the right to like what the they regardless if it sucks or haven't been around for years...this site is laker fans, if u don't like them then its kinda like fxxk you since dnt like the lakers(2k) lmao yall r crazy period, do yall even know what arcade came is cause i'm tired of ppl calling games arcade when there really not smh
Old 05-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #143
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
For the record this is not a thread for you to come here and complain about NBA 2k...

Its the same old crap every single time. FOCUS

EA decided to show us what they're game would look like, and they are the ones who presented us with this. What you're saying is people arent supposed to sit here and call out the same exact thing that just happened over the last couple of years? They did the same thing last year, look at that pic because that's where it's from, and we had people defending that garbage for days until EA finally came out and said they werent even going to release a game.

This is all about NBA Live and its been YEARS. After all of this time and a new gen coming and the game looks to have alot of the same old issues and players look like theyre in need of life support machines.

There is absolutely no reason act like fellow consumers are at fault here.
dude that wasnt even the actual game so how can say it looks the same? really lol
Old 05-25-2013, 01:58 PM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
It was apart of the xbox conference but EA had it pulled.
no they didn't cause it still on EA's site smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »