Home

MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.23 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.23 Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #81
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.23 Available Now, Details Included

What were the uniform fixes for the Vita version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 11:43 AM   #82
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Let's try this for the fifth time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39

Has anyone simulated far into a franchise and looked to see if the statistics are any more realistic than they were? Since technically it isn't a "bug" that the stats get thrown out of whack, its entirely possible that they adjusted the "balancing issue (as they put it before" regarding this problem. They fixed the strikeout totals in an earlier patch and it wasn't listed in the bug fixes because again, technically it's not a bug.

Dude, they haven't changed, it's still the same. Someone posted information you seek earlier and in another thread. You gotta be the only one wondering this because everyone else knows it hasn't changed and it's been the same for a few years now. It's the way progression and regression is. The stats are still the same and still escalating as the years go on. Simulate and find out for yourself...
Old 05-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #83
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
All this style guide stuff is nonsense, regardless of what anyone wants to believe.
Good thing you brought such great evidence. Perhaps people should listen to the designers on here. Russell has liked comments that support the fact that they do have to follow the MLB Style Guide time and time again. You can't blame the devs for something that they can't control.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #84
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
Dude, they haven't changed, it's still the same. Someone posted information you seek earlier and in another thread. You gotta be the only one wondering this because everyone else knows it hasn't changed and it's been the same for a few years now. It's the way progression and regression is. The stats are still the same and still escalating as the years go on. Simulate and find out for yourself...
Dude, I haven't seen any screens or any evidence of this. In fact the only information I've seen post-patch are stats that seemed more realistic.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 05-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #85
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
Good thing you brought such great evidence. Perhaps people should listen to the designers on here. Russell has liked comments that support the fact that they do have to follow the MLB Style Guide time and time again. You can't blame the devs for something that they can't control.
Sounds like just an excuse for not getting the uniforms right to me.

Why would it be so important for MLB the Show to follow the style guide, but no other company?

Why would the Show have the color of the nationals road socks and undershirts wrong in 12 but the road undershirt color right in 13 but not the socks? The Nationals edited their style guide to fix the undershirts, but not the socks?

Why would the rockies jersey be correct in earlier versions of the Show, but not this one?

Why would the Rays take their light blue jersey out of their style guide, if they are going to wear them all the time during the season?

I personally don't buy this style guide stuff, but whatever you want to believe, and it's a moot point any ways because at the end of the day, i can't do anything about it, and I'm going to buy the game anyways.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Sounds like just an excuse for not getting the uniforms right to me.

Why would it be so important for MLB the Show to follow the style guide, but no other company?
You're right none of the other hundreds of companies that make baseball games have to follow the style guide...

oh wait, there's only one, and it's already been explained why they don't have to adhere as strictly.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #87
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
You're right none of the other hundreds of companies that make baseball games have to follow the style guide...

oh wait, there's only one, and it's already been explained why they don't have to adhere as strictly.
I didn't say games, i said companies.

Companies that make merchandise, and any other products pertaining to the team, not just video games.

Comprehension buddy.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #88
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

How about because they don't have another company with exclusivity rights that allows them to determine what the other company is or isn't allowed to do/have?

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Link to my YouTube.
Denny 3K Gaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »