Home

MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.23 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.23 Available Now, Details Included within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 13 The Show Title Update 1.23 Available Now, Details Included

"The Pink Bat Thing"
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...175639268.html

Again thanks to MK Knight for sharing this originally.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #58
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Can we PLEASE stop talking about the stinking style guide. I have two questions that I've asked a million times and have yet to see a definitive answer for. After 1.23 are statistics more realistic as franchise progresses (I know it doesn't say this is fixed in the patch but technically its not really a "bug"). And secondly, and most importantly, if it does fix the issue do we have to restart our franchise?

I'd really like to see a screenshot of stats if someone has stats from, say, 2025.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 05-21-2013, 12:28 AM   #59
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Can we PLEASE stop talking about the stinking style guide. I have two questions that I've asked a million times and have yet to see a definitive answer for. After 1.23 are statistics more realistic as franchise progresses (I know it doesn't say this is fixed in the patch but technically its not really a "bug"). And secondly, and most importantly, if it does fix the issue do we have to restart our franchise?

I'd really like to see a screenshot of stats if someone has stats from, say, 2025.
I agree, no more style guide talk when there are much more pressing issues to be taken care of in this game.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:22 AM   #60
MVP

G3no_11's Arena

OVR: 9

but wait... the colors are off on a lot of uniforms!!!! where are the 1970's throwbacks?!?!? why are my teams socks this color!!!?!
Old 05-21-2013, 03:17 AM   #61
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39

No you don't have to restart the franchise, and there have been more than a few guys who have stated they will be doing some simulations and posting what they find later, I would also suggest going into the forums and seeing if anyone has managed to come up with something so soon. I guarantee you they will not be posting all that info in the comment section of the news about the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2013, 03:27 AM   #62
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by G3no_11
but wait... the colors are off on a lot of uniforms!!!! where are the 1970's throwbacks?!?!? why are my teams socks this color!!!?!
This is the last thing I'll say in regards to unis in this thread, I promise:

You are trivializing something by not being honest about what is missing. The complaint isn't about inaccurate throwbacks, the issue is uniforms worn by teams on a regular basis not being in the game or inaccuracies with uniforms regularly worn. These aren't small things, they are entire uniforms that are missing.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #63
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

So we actually did get another patch and even after all the talk about, threads about it, and the bug reports on their site there still is no rookie fix. What gives?? I'm seriously thinking this is just being ignored.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
I just tried it. Still not fixed.
I cant believe this has not been fixed! This is actual gameplay, rather than some of the minor cosmetic things people are complaining about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »