Home

The Top Five Features That Should Return to Madden

This is a discussion on The Top Five Features That Should Return to Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 5
fair play is definately the one i want back
Old 05-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #74
Just started!

OVR: 0
Seriously??? You guys left out the BEST FEATURE in Madden ever! What about SUPERSTAR MODE?! The endorsements, the movie roles where you had to recite the correct lines, etc. (hilarious and extremely cheesy by the way) AND from your Rookie season the better you got you went from an apartment to a condo and finally the big mansion! Probably the greatest mode/year for Madden ever!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:39 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2
like madden 12 if im going against jackson or someone fast i want pick which cornerback i want man him all day so if i play with packers and i think woodson is to slow to guard him i can either put williams or shield on him cause of there speed and not have madden put the best cb on him cause if u have the best cb on him and he slow u might get burn so please madden like me pick who man covrage that wr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 13
Agree completely about the absence of being able to import NCAA draft classes. I used to buy both games almost solely for that purpose (and I skipped both 13 versions because of that omission).
Old 05-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #77
Rookie

Re: The Top Five Features That Should Return to Madden

Defensive assignments- The ability to match speed for speed is a key feature,The stupid nonsense of putting super fast wr at te just so they can create a mismatch is kinda silly.If you have Darrell Revis you are going to put him on one wr and lock him down.You can put fast safety and linebackers on fast rb and te. It is key feature imo

On side note-They should have offensive line/blocking assignment as well for Ware,JJ watt,Matthews,etc i want to be able to double team or chip block the best defense rusher.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ce55
FAIR PLAY. also classic teams
This. Classic teams are a must.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 4
Bring back play book editor. I would love create a play, but if not that then definitely create a play book. You should be able to pick what formations And what plays you want to use instead of using the team playbooks. I hate being forced to use a playbook were I don't like half the plays. Also you should be able to sub players for plays/formations inbetween games. Not during bc you only have so much time to do this. You use to be Able to do this in NCAA football. Those two things and I would be happy!!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:04 PM   #80
Rookie

Features I wish were in Madden 25:

1. REALISTIC running animations!!! FOR THE LOVE OF G.O.D get rid of the current robot running that's been in for 4 years.
2. FULL Editing of EVERYTHING. (Let me make corrections to poor ratings and equipment research by the EA designers who don't know what the heck they are doing)
3. Classic Teams (Full season and online)- Old school guys like me (40+ yrs old) want to play with the classic teams of the 70's, 80's and 90's with our old buddies who live in other cities now). And see # 2 for this too.
4. TeamBuilder- So I can recreate the USFL. I want to play in the Run and Shoot with Kelly and the Gamblers vs. The powerhouse Philly Stars or Flutie and Herschel and the Generals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »