Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #217
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

New to the Show, I want to thank people who worked on these. It just makes the experience feel more real, as if it wasn't the case already. So thanks again for the hard work guys. :-)
Old 05-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Hello,

Sorry for the rookie question :
I'm playing a season using the OSFM roster.
But, I'm stuck with the MLB roster. I can put someone from the 40-man roster in the MLB roster, but then, I maxed out the maximum number of players in the MLB roster (26 instead of 25 max).

So, my choices are : I can release a player, remove from 40-man roster, move player to AAA.
But How can I be sure not to loose this guy ?

My question is how to manage roster during a season (Automatically or manually) so my players are not too tired. Because right now, they ARE tired. And it seems there's nothing I can do about it without waving good players to free agent pool.

Besides, I have maybe 10 pitchers in my MLB roster bench and only 5 guys that can bat or run the bases (for substitutions).

Thank you for your help.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #219
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlg33
Hello,

Sorry for the rookie question :
I'm playing a season using the OSFM roster.
But, I'm stuck with the MLB roster. I can put someone from the 40-man roster in the MLB roster, but then, I maxed out the maximum number of players in the MLB roster (26 instead of 25 max).

So, my choices are : I can release a player, remove from 40-man roster, move player to AAA.
But How can I be sure not to loose this guy ?

My question is how to manage roster during a season (Automatically or manually) so my players are not too tired. Because right now, they ARE tired. And it seems there's nothing I can do about it without waving good players to free agent pool.

Besides, I have maybe 10 pitchers in my MLB roster bench and only 5 guys that can bat or run the bases (for substitutions).

Thank you for your help.

mlg.....I posted in the other thread with this....

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #220
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey guys,

Haven't been here in a while and I hope one of you guys can answer this for me. Is there going to be another roster release, V3? Thanks, sorry if it has been asked before by someone else.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #221
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesan915
Hey guys,

Haven't been here in a while and I hope one of you guys can answer this for me. Is there going to be another roster release, V3? Thanks, sorry if it has been asked before by someone else.
Late May or early June if I remember correctly but I might be wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #222
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

No offense, but whose genius idea was it to change actual player's batting stances? I've seriously had to go through every team and change actual players' new batting stances back to what it was because people decided to give them different stances. Star players with new stances like Upton, Miggy etc, all had their NEW stances changed to stances worse than what they were.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:01 PM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
No offense, but whose genius idea was it to change actual player's batting stances? I've seriously had to go through every team and change actual players' new batting stances back to what it was because people decided to give them different stances. Star players with new stances like Upton, Miggy etc, all had their NEW stances changed to stances worse than what they were.
agreed i would prefer everyone who has they're own stance in the game to be kept the same. Even if their a little off they still have the same tendencies, walk up, movements that they player has like Ortiz for example.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:40 PM   #224
Rookie

Shakri's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
The game should not be harder with these rosters. And no, you don't have to run 30-team control in your franchise (even though I'd personally recommend it to be able to reject a bunch of lopsided CPU trades)
So quick question. If you do go to 30-team control, will the computer still offer trades, and you get to reject them or let them go through? Or is it up to you to make any and all trades. I enjoy franchise and the trading of players through. But I do hate the stupid trades that do go through. Just wondering.
Thank you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »