Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch May 3rd

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch May 3rd within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #65
Rookie

Boss Rousseau's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Patch Available Now For PS3, 360 Patch May 3rd

are you ****ing kidding me?

the cut glitch isn't fixed? seriously? what a total joke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Rousseau

Yup.... It's a joke EA Sports! This is such an amazing game spoiled by these stupid bugs

Hull City FC for life
Old 05-07-2013, 10:34 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
Yup.... It's a joke EA Sports! This is such an amazing game spoiled by these stupid bugs
Feel free to go and voice your opinion in the latest patch thread. If you want this fixed, this is the time to speak up about it....

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9490955.page

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 05-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #68
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Feel free to go and voice your opinion in the latest patch thread. If you want this fixed, this is the time to speak up about it....

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9490955.page
This guy doesn't even mentioned the cut glitch in his initial post.

Its finally mentioned on page 3 and 4 but if they're not even going to recognize that its still the #1 issue I have little hope.

They're having trouble reproducing freezes...doesn't sound encouraging.

Looks like the clubs missing/resetting is now the primary issue they're looking to fix.

If they can fix the glitches caused by the patch, fix the cut glitch and cut down on freezes that should at least be manageable. But right now its looking iffy.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:02 AM   #69
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Rousseau

Agreed. Now I feel like an idiot because I told you that it would be fixed in the thread you started. I thought it was in, but I guess I heard/read wrong. It definitely sucks. I actually don't think I've ever played a game with a big problem like the cut glitch, that wasn't fixed on the very first patch. Heck there's even games out there that release patches prior (The Show) to the game coming out because the developers know there was a big bug missed during development. This game is terrific, but it does kill things when a major issue like this is in the game and firstly wasn't known about before release, and secondly wasn't fixed in the first patch. You wouldn't think it would be missed twice. Saying it's hard for the developers to reproduce the bug is fair, but I don't think that's the case here because I have reproduced the bug plenty of times. It seems like many others have as well.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 05-08-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:25 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Agreed. Now I feel like an idiot because I told you that it would be fixed in the thread you started. I thought it was in, but I guess I heard/read wrong. It definitely sucks. I actually don't think I've ever played a game with a big problem like the cut glitch, that wasn't fixed on the very first patch. Heck there's even games out there that release patches prior (The Show) to the game coming out because the developers know there was a big bug missed during development. This game is terrific, but it does kill things when a major issue like this is in the game and firstly wasn't known about before release, and secondly wasn't fixed in the first patch. You wouldn't think it would be missed twice. Saying it's hard for the developers to reproduce the bug is fair, but I don't think that's the case here because I have reproduced the bug plenty of times. It seems like many others have as well.
I don't see how it is hard to reproduce as it happens every single time... At least interms of the players being listed in alphabetical order so that it states that the cut is the score of whoever missed the cut beginning with surname A. Also quite often then winner of the tournament is not the player with the lowest score... This seems to happen around 20% of the time. I have not yet missed the cut myself due to a bug (unless you say my poor scoring is a bug lol) but we will see

Hull City FC for life
Old 05-08-2013, 03:15 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
I don't see how it is hard to reproduce as it happens every single time... At least interms of the players being listed in alphabetical order so that it states that the cut is the score of whoever missed the cut beginning with surname A. Also quite often then winner of the tournament is not the player with the lowest score... This seems to happen around 20% of the time. I have not yet missed the cut myself due to a bug (unless you say my poor scoring is a bug lol) but we will see
And therein lies the problem. I have never seen it once, so it is not 100% reproducible. I did make a post in that thread to Sean directly and hoping it gets some additional attention....

The Golf Club 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #72
MVP

Sean has already responded.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA_SeanWilson

i have someone looking at this one now.