Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #185
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Hi guys,

can someone send me the Vita Rosters please? I live in europe and have the US Version, hence cant access the online features. Thanks a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2013, 12:06 AM   #186
Rookie

nymetsrock1992's Arena

Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is great thanks so much for getting this all put together!
Old 04-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #187
Rookie

I'm not really adding anything to the discussion here, but I wanted to say thanks to those that participated in making these rosters. I'm loving them.

My association is much more fun with all of the minor league players/prospects. So again. Thanks guys!

www.youtube.com/Tstrider20
Old 04-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #188
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Thank you guys.....

I hope everyone is enjoying the set and the game that much more with the effort put forth from everyone.

I'm REALLY going to try and get at least an End of Season set out this year.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 05-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #189
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Thank you guys.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

I hope everyone is enjoying the set and the game that much more with the effort put forth from everyone.

I'm REALLY going to try and get at least an End of Season set out this year.

M.K.
Knight165

Let me tell you Knight, as a first time user of the OSFM set and 30 team control franchise at that, I've got a new found love and appreciation for this game. I'll admit I was starting to get bored with the game but with every single player on the roster recognizeable, you get this excitable feeling thinking of how all the organizations will develop, especially with the ability to control trades. I thought I would be annoyed with this but this is literally the only thing I do different than one team control. There were a bunch of unrealistic offers I had to squash and I was worried that I wouldn't even let a trade go through, but I've since allowed 3 to go through and I'm just now approaching the trade deadline. One of the offers I let go was actually rejected! Anyway what I'm saying is thank you. Thank you for thinking of this idea years ago and turning it into what it is today...
Old 05-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #190
Rookie

nymetsrock1992's Arena

I love these rosters having the true minors is great in franchise... But does anyone know where I can find the opening day 40 man rosters for every team ? Everywhere I've looked updates to the most current.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #191
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymetsrock1992
I love these rosters having the true minors is great in franchise... But does anyone know where I can find the opening day 40 man rosters for every team ? Everywhere I've looked updates to the most current.
Don't know if it helps but go back to the beginning of this thread to view what players that should be sent down to begin the year. With that info along with the OSFM roster, you can puzzle it all together
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2013, 04:59 PM   #192
Rookie

nymetsrock1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
Don't know if it helps but go back to the beginning of this thread to view what players that should be sent down to begin the year. With that info along with the OSFM roster, you can puzzle it all together
Thats a good idea thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »