Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #177
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjgilber
The Mendoza line wasn't about his season if you were following the discussion and I'd also think you would know better than to put stock into numbers this early in the year. It's too early to declare someone is having a bad season. One hot week or bad week can completely flip someone's line.
Isn't this kinda what you were doing by bringing up a 10 game sample of a .951 OPS?

Quote:
Hey, the walks still aren't there but Baez is OPSing .951 in his last 10 games, and his high A average is now well above the Mendoza line.
Yeah, you kinda brought this up too.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #178
Javier Baez Fan Club

hjgilber's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMilan99
Isn't this kinda what you were doing by bringing up a 10 game sample of a .951 OPS?
Um no. I was noting a positive trend, not saying, "hey, Baez is having a good year now because he's had 10 good games."
Old 04-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #179
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Um no. I was noting a positive trend, not saying, "hey, Baez is having a good year now because he's had 10 good games."
Yeah, and I was noting a negative trend, saying that his strikeouts/BB are very disconcerting.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #180
Javier Baez Fan Club

hjgilber's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMilan99
Yeah, and I was noting a negative trend, saying that his strikeouts/BB are very disconcerting.
I agree with that.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:40 PM   #181
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quick question about 30 team control. I've never played franchise this way before but would like to try it with these rosters. By leaving lineups/rotations to manual for all teams does that mean the only way the lineups would change for any team would be for me to go ahead and change them? Would I also have to deal with injuries and call ups/call downs to ensure that injured players do not leave Class A? Again I'm new to this so sorry for the noobish questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #182
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan2592
Quick question about 30 team control. I've never played franchise this way before but would like to try it with these rosters. By leaving lineups/rotations to manual for all teams does that mean the only way the lineups would change for any team would be for me to go ahead and change them? Would I also have to deal with injuries and call ups/call downs to ensure that injured players do not leave Class A? Again I'm new to this so sorry for the noobish questions.
Check out the thread The 30-team Control Guide here at the boards. Full with great info about how to set things up and manage stuff
Old 04-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #183
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Knight, I noticed that Panda downloaded a Braves file to the vault and I went through the roster and it looked very good, updated faces, equipment, etc. I know the original Braves file was rushed so OSFM could be released and noticed that there were many errors mainly with equipment. I am sure you are already aware of this file but I was just curious if it will be implemented in the next update?
Old 04-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #184
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
Check out the thread The 30-team Control Guide here at the boards. Full with great info about how to set things up and manage stuff
Will do. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »