Home

MLB 13: The Show Live Launches

This is a discussion on MLB 13: The Show Live Launches within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 13: The Show Live Launches

This mode and the season are still relatively new, and I didn't expect it to be perfect, but I'm wondering if these problems are fixable on their end, or if it would require another patch (which is obviously quite unlikely to happen).

In other words, are we stuck with these issues for the rest of the year, or should we expect some of these problems with this mode to be fixed at some point? Not sure if anyone really would know, but just trying to manage my own expectations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #162
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeT
This mode and the season are still relatively new, and I didn't expect it to be perfect, but I'm wondering if these problems are fixable on their end, or if it would require another patch (which is obviously quite unlikely to happen).

In other words, are we stuck with these issues for the rest of the year, or should we expect some of these problems with this mode to be fixed at some point? Not sure if anyone really would know, but just trying to manage my own expectations.
Fair question, imo. If these issues can't be fixed I don't see myself spending much time with this mode. I am not happy about not being able to play Rockies games (2nd favorite team) due to the server issue. Couple that with incorrect team records and lineups, it has been a rough start. I expected this mode to be more polished.
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Old 04-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #163
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

Actually, I am quite relieved that others are experiencing odd occurrences in this mode, I was thinking I was seeing things. I have seen things happen that I have never seen in all the years playing this franchise, many similar to what has been mentioned throughout this thread. For my sanity, I think I am going to avoid this mode; sadly though this was the one feature I had longed for.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #164
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMets945
For some of these issues u have to make sure the current Online roster update is loaded or otherwise wont have current rosters from SCEA

THIS deserves a bump and highlight.

If you LOAD the current SCEA Roster Update before you play TSL, the F/As wont appear in your bullpen or your bench.
They may still not have Rookies or Prospects, but I noticed with the default roster Brian Wilson is in the Nats bullpen.
With the 4/22 roster, he is not.

It appears you must play with the SCEA roster of the week in which you are playing TSL.
So if you play a TSL game from 4/15-4/21 then you need to play with the 4/15 SCEA roster.

If I use the 4/22 roster and play a 4/21 TSL game, the rosters are inaccurate with F/As, but if I play today (4/22) with the 4/22 SCEA roster, they are correct and no F/As
Old 04-22-2013, 06:11 PM   #165
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

So what are the top issues people are having with the mode outside of not making sure you have the most current roster loaded?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2013, 06:32 PM   #166
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
So what are the top issues people are having with the mode outside of not making sure you have the most current roster loaded?

I wouldnt call it a TOP ISSUE, but the MLB.com Ticker does not seem to work in this mode even with the settings ON.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #167
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Only issue I've had is the team records being off by one game... which I'm convinced is an MLB.com feed issue? Same with the time the lineups are updated before the game. I think some people anticipated being able to play games 4-5 hours before first pitch.

Overall, I really enjoy it.

-- Sent from the Future...

YouTube

Old 04-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #168
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Really enjoying this mode. I just don't think some people can get it through their heads that you need to have the most current roster loaded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »