Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #121
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkasper
I can't find Lars Anderson on either the Blue Jays or the White Sox. Where's he at? Did he get cut out or something?
Knight previously said he put Lars Anderson in free agents so you can choose which team to start him on in the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #122
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Are prospects like Zack Wheeler and Tijuan Walker progressing normally or do they need outside help? I ask because I'm not sure progression is working as it should. I haven't started a season/franchise with the roster yet, just wanted to make that clear.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry to clutter up the thread, but I just want to thank Knight and the rest of the crew for this update. Postseason Mode is entertaining and a good time killer, but nothing beats downloading these rosters, doing all of the tedious post s/t roster moves and finally getting started on a franchise. Thanks again.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #124
Rookie

Quick question as I'm new to these..when I start a new dynasty I notice that players on the Yankees like Jeter and Texiera who are in Single-A on the rosters resdort back to MLB rosters when I load up the dynasty. I select used saved roster and load this one in but the injured MLB players that are put in the minors get sent back to MLB when I start..is there a way to have the injured players start in the minors? Thanksa\ and AWESOME job!!
Old 04-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #125
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado462
Quick question as I'm new to these..when I start a new dynasty I notice that players on the Yankees like Jeter and Texiera who are in Single-A on the rosters resdort back to MLB rosters when I load up the dynasty. I select used saved roster and load this one in but the injured MLB players that are put in the minors get sent back to MLB when I start..is there a way to have the injured players start in the minors? Thanksa\ and AWESOME job!!
The game puts all players on the 40-man roster on the MLB roster automatically for spring training when starting a season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #126
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepIndiana
Are people still having problems with players contracts disappearing using hustlin's 25 man set?

I knew people said contracts were disappearing and wondered if this was fixed.
Anyone??

Might have gotten overlooked late last night.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #127
Just started!

TinCaps's Arena

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

Quick question knight. For your spreadsheet is there any correlation with the ratings ie. 55=.300 BA and so on. If so can you send me a copy of this. I'm curious about this as well as players that are not included in the roster. Is there a player bank where I can find most people in the minors, if not is there anyone that does them. The reason why I ask is I'm not very good at making the faces and such. If you could please let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks. TinCaps
Old 04-17-2013, 06:43 PM   #128
Rookie

Does anyone have a franchise file that isn't all cyberfaces?

This is my first time with The Show; I'd like to start a season with correct 25 man rosters/lineups but I'm not sure if 30 team control is worth the hassle (I don't care about real life injuries but I'd rather have lineups/rosters generally correct).

With 30 team control I'd have to do all callups and lineup changes for computer teams right (what about fatigue-related days off?)

If I can get the franchise to opening day with reasonably correct lineups/rosters, will the computer totally monkey with everything as soon as I cede control back to it?

Decisions decisions to make

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »