Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #937
Just started!

OVR: 2
Re: Player ratings spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramsey1843
Specifically to Knight, but anyone else who could help would be much appreciated. The trade and free agency logic in the game is a little lacking. I have written some code in my spare time that I think improves the trade logic. I have tested it on a spreadsheet with a few complete mlb teams. I think it looks better. The trade that got me started on this was the astros trading Matt Dominguez to the Rays for Cobb, Archer and Myers. I was curious if there was a master spreadsheet with all ratings of OSFM rosters to further test the algorithm. If it works, I would love to send you a copy since I know you have an in with the devs. It uses a couple of calculated factors. Any additional information that could allow for a more robust test would be appreciated.

Thanks
I just got a full roster for 6 teams. I ran some trade simulations. Again, it looked better. I am still looking for a complete spreadsheet of all teams and levels. The only trade that went through that I have a question about is Giancarlo Stanton for Profar/Martin Perez. Is that a legit trade? Any help with a spreadsheet or answer to my question would be appreciated.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #938
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
I just got a full roster for 6 teams. I ran some trade simulations. Again, it looked better. I am still looking for a complete spreadsheet of all teams and levels. The only trade that went through that I have a question about is Giancarlo Stanton for Profar/Martin Perez. Is that a legit trade? Any help with a spreadsheet or answer to my question would be appreciated.
That's actually pretty close to legit, Rangers would probably have to give up another prospect I'd guess.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #939
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

How do you download the osfm opening day rosters online? i don't know the steps to use a flashdrive.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #940
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlers Up
How do you download the osfm opening day rosters online? i don't know the steps to use a flashdrive.
when you load up the game scroll right the menu and go to the roster vault
Old 04-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #941
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlers Up
Opening day are not done yet there working on them. V1 is spring training rosters. If you look on the previous page I posted how to do it via flash drive. Otherwise when at the main menu in the game press right once and go into the vaults and then rosters. Sort by dl's or rating and it should be one of the first ones. Hope this is what you where asking for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #942
Banned

kylefoley94's Arena

OVR: 5

this is a question for Knight, or Ridin or somebody who is one of the main editors; with contracts always being screwy with the $ amount being way off, are you guys doing the FA3 trick in order to at least get the years right with guys like Wainwright, Posey, Verlander, etc
Old 04-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #943
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefoley94
this is a question for Knight, or Ridin or somebody who is one of the main editors; with contracts always being screwy with the $ amount being way off, are you guys doing the FA3 trick in order to at least get the years right with guys like Wainwright, Posey, Verlander, etc

The contract trick is sometimes nearly impossible with younger guys with arbitration years...
Old 04-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #944
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
I do not have a spreadsheet....sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »