Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #929
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

I have a revamped Tejada in the vault from the SCEA update.

psn: ohtheseblues

Last edited by teeds; 04-11-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #930
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Scott Kazmir as well please?
I think dr. sublime did a really good Kazmir, maybe ask him if he can copy it over to the one with service time?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #931
Just started!

OVR: 2
Player ratings spreadsheet

Specifically to Knight, but anyone else who could help would be much appreciated. The trade and free agency logic in the game is a little lacking. I have written some code in my spare time that I think improves the trade logic. I have tested it on a spreadsheet with a few complete mlb teams. I think it looks better. The trade that got me started on this was the astros trading Matt Dominguez to the Rays for Cobb, Archer and Myers. I was curious if there was a master spreadsheet with all ratings of OSFM rosters to further test the algorithm. If it works, I would love to send you a copy since I know you have an in with the devs. It uses a couple of calculated factors. Any additional information that could allow for a more robust test would be appreciated.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #932

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs

Wow I didn't think you had anger in you Knight LMAO. You can't please everyone I guess. It's so funny how people that didn't even lend a hand can be so critical.

I would love it if you imported those players. It would just make it that much more right. Seanjeezy can just take the SCEA players and re-create their faces I believe so It wouldn't be that hard. The man's got lots of skill...
Us Mets fans have been a angry bunch the past couple of years.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #933
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
As accurate as possible for each level...BUT...I am only replacing D or non-prospect C players in order to get a player who is in AAA/AA and missing.
I won't remove any prospects(even the lower potential ones)

I'm nearly 100% with AAA so far....and getting pretty close to most AA....but I do just use a prospect to "fill in" if necessary.

M.K.
Knight165
Knight, if you need the Giants lineups and such for AAA/AA they are updated to opening day in the Giants OSFM thread. I think you got this sorted out already. If you need me to post them in here, just let me know and I mostly definitely will.

Also, I pretty much wiped out the single-A prospects to have AAA and AA nearly perfect. But I kept the A prospects that need to be in the set, Williamson, Crick, Stratton, Blackburn. Let me know if you have any questions for the Giants.

I just want to be as much help as possible since it probably took you a little longer to straighten them out. Just let me know what I can do.

As always, a big thank you for all that you do here. The game just isn't the same without these rosters.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #934
Rookie

OVR: 3

it's been a few years since i bought The Show or came on this site but finally got it this year and glad to see that my login still works haha and that these rosters are still being done. I remember helping Razr a few years ago; it's a ton of work. Everyone who takes time to put these together is much appreciated!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #935
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
think you are taking too close to heart...I understand y'all take time off of your lives to do these and I, myself, appreciate it but don't let the haters get to you...it's the internet. While his facts were incorrect, he didn't cuss anybody out, he just let his opinion known....yes, a little harshly.

edit: I'm only going by the quote...his posts have been deleted.
Yeah...but every 92 pages...I have to blast someone.
(don't post on page 184!)

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #936
Rookie

dcmantommy72's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Player ratings spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramsey1843
Specifically to Knight, but anyone else who could help would be much appreciated. The trade and free agency logic in the game is a little lacking. I have written some code in my spare time that I think improves the trade logic. I have tested it on a spreadsheet with a few complete mlb teams. I think it looks better. The trade that got me started on this was the astros trading Matt Dominguez to the Rays for Cobb, Archer and Myers. I was curious if there was a master spreadsheet with all ratings of OSFM rosters to further test the algorithm. If it works, I would love to send you a copy since I know you have an in with the devs. It uses a couple of calculated factors. Any additional information that could allow for a more robust test would be appreciated.

Thanks
I too would like to know if the entire osfm is available on a spreadsheet of somekind, mostly so I can go through it quickly when looking for certain players for trades. Anybody ever do this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »