Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #793
Rookie

guinness22's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Thanks very much for the rosters to everyone who worked on the project this year.

g22
Old 04-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #794
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has anyone else noticed that while going through lineups and you cycle through the teams that they tend to skip around and skip over teams and some teams won't even show up, then if you exit out and go back into the lineups it will have all of the teams and they are in order for a little bit and then it goes right back to skipping over some teams and having the teams out of order?? Maybe this is a glitch or bug I am not sure, just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if it is just me. I have noticed that if you start with the first team, the orioles, and you cycle through with them as the first team then all the teams stay in order, but if you start with say the red sox or any other team, they get out of whack. Anyone else with this problem?? Is this a bug that needs to be reported to the creators so it can get fixed? Could a MOD put this in the right forum so that way it can get fixed by SCEA? Thanks!
Old 04-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #795
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEOMODE
Hey Knight, any update will be made with the raw OSFM rosters when the new updated official Sony rosters come out tomorrow? With the rookies being added authentically on the MLB the Show? (Such as Hyun-Jin Ryu and Justin Sellers from the Dodgers making the official rosters and all the other rookies who played the first week of 2013 season). Not to say Hyun-Jin Ryu was added kind of way off (Right batted with Circle-Change thrower but the roster helper made him as Left batted with normal Changeup).

I'm not really a big fan of the skill editors based on the official rosters and I would like to see if the updated OSFM will be released anytime soon. Cheers.
Can't those players be imported??

I'm pretty sure you can import those players SCEA creates and have the correct audio.

Correct me here if I'm wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #796
MVP

Totte's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepIndiana
Can't those players be imported??

I'm pretty sure you can import those players SCEA creates and have the correct audio.

Correct me here if I'm wrong.
It's worked like that previous years. Re-importing all players again would fix portraits for late signees like Bourn, make A-Ram his normal size and no big guy (like Duda last year), Doubrount will get a better body shape etc
Old 04-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #797
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
It's worked like that previous years. Re-importing all players again would fix portraits for late signees like Bourn, make A-Ram his normal size and no big guy (like Duda last year), Doubrount will get a better body shape etc
Thought so.

I'll give it a try today when I get back home from the beach with the wife.

I like having correct audio for my players in my chise I run.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #798
Rookie

OVR: 1

Horrible job on the Giants but overall good on other teams. On SF look at Stratton and Crick they look horrible. I found a few number and age issues. I fixed them for myself personally but it took a lot of work.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #799
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK720
So what needs to be done to prevent this? Adding all these guys to the 40 man roster at some point? I am not going to go through each team and cut it down to 25 on the 40 man just to save lineups, but will the cpu still not eventually bring back guys like arod/pineda or other guys who are injured and therefore placed on the single A team?

Would a fix be for me to part way through the season (whenever their injury is over or at the end of the season) place these guys back on the 40 man rosters?
Yeah they were never called up. At one point Jeter and A-Rod were in A ball.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #800
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
If you plan on playing multiple seasons be careful of 25 man roster downloads. All players not on 40 are losing their contracts and becoming free agents in offseason. So guys like Arod..tex..
Can someone clarify: when you say '25 man roster downloads' does that mean r
this OSFM roster, or are you talking about another kind of roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »