Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 04-05-2013, 09:40 PM   #745
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

I'm very confused and frustrated. All I want to do is start and play one season. That's all. I don't want the computer to make ridiculous trades. I want to control my team, and my team only. I want to have access to calling up someone from Triple A. With that said, I have some questions.

I want to skip spring training. I'm understand the intricacies of sending players down so I have 25 players on my opening day roster.

I don't understand how you create a profile. There is no such thing under User Settings or I'm simply inept or blind. All i can do is customize the game how I want it to play on the field. Please explain. I have my settings under "custom 5" (i.e. hitting, pitching, fielding, gameplay options, etc).

When I start a season, I select my team, the Cardinals. I move the right stick to custom 5. Do I move every other team to "custom 6" and make sure their box is checked? Am I now in charge basically of roster control for all teams? I don't see anywhere where you can set the computer to auto. Where is this screen?

Please help........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2013, 10:34 PM   #746
Banned

OVR: 14
Well downloaded OSFM from vault and started up the game played 2/3 through the 1st Inning and my PS3 died (Yellow ring of death, followed by red flashing lights saying I'm F***ed). Stupid KID-SOLES hope they soon go the same way as my PS3 did.

What I saw though great job with the rosters guys as always but looks like I won't get to enjoy them.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #747
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
I'm very confused and frustrated. All I want to do is start and play one season. That's all. I don't want the computer to make ridiculous trades. I want to control my team, and my team only. I want to have access to calling up someone from Triple A. With that said, I have some questions.

I want to skip spring training. I'm understand the intricacies of sending players down so I have 25 players on my opening day roster.

I don't understand how you create a profile. There is no such thing under User Settings or I'm simply inept or blind. All i can do is customize the game how I want it to play on the field. Please explain. I have my settings under "custom 5" (i.e. hitting, pitching, fielding, gameplay options, etc).

When I start a season, I select my team, the Cardinals. I move the right stick to custom 5. Do I move every other team to "custom 6" and make sure their box is checked? Am I now in charge basically of roster control for all teams? I don't see anywhere where you can set the computer to auto. Where is this screen?

Please help........
Yep just set the other teams to a different profile (custom 6 as you called it) and make sure the box is checked. once you are in the season go into user profile again on one of the teams with the custom 6 profile and go to mode specific, that will list all the things that can be set to auto (trades, roster movement, injury management, etc)
Old 04-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #748
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionMaximus
Well downloaded OSFM from vault and started up the game played 2/3 through the 1st Inning and my PS3 died (Yellow ring of death, followed by red flashing lights saying I'm F***ed). Stupid KID-SOLES hope they soon go the same way as my PS3 did.

What I saw though great job with the rosters guys as always but looks like I won't get to enjoy them.
At least systems are cheaper now than they were when my PS3 died on me :P
Old 04-05-2013, 11:05 PM   #749
Rookie

sinkdog's Arena

OVR: 4

Has anyone done a 25-man roster and put it in the vault yet? I know that this is usually done by now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah - these rosters are insane! Thanks so much!

Old 04-06-2013, 12:08 AM   #750
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

There are a couple, including HustlinOwl's, which I believe is dated 4/4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkdog
Has anyone done a 25-man roster and put it in the vault yet? I know that this is usually done by now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah - these rosters are insane! Thanks so much!

Old 04-06-2013, 12:58 AM   #751
Rookie

BASEBALL94's Arena

OVR: 3

So im starting my Astros franchise and I love the rosters and then they go and decide to trade Jake Goebbert to the A's for Blackley. I go and try to switch the players on the manage rosters screen and it says that if i do this i will have more than 45 pitchers and i cant find anyone that the Astros released to make this happen. If someone could point me to someone they released to make room for him then that would be great. I know they sent gonzalez down to triple a but that still gives me more than 45 pitchers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2013, 01:50 AM   #752
Rookie

thegna4's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionMaximus

Happened to me not too long ago. Sony will actually fix it for you if you send it in. They fixed mine and I haven't had any problems since.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »