Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #705
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripner
It's all the fixes in my thread, plus I am working on proper 40-man, 25-man, and batting lineups/pitching rotations for the MLB. v.3 has all the fixes, and the 40/25/lineup/rotations done for the NL W and NL C
Hey Ripner, would you be willing to make a roster where you use your fixed up OSFM roster and make a 25-man roster with all of the current injured players put in there respective lineups and rotations. Like AROD on yankees mlb rather than class A and Liriano in the pirates mlb rotation and so on. Basically take the guys that are injured and on the Class A rosters and put them in there respective postions and rotations, whether it be MLB, AAA, or AA....doing this based on the best of your knowledge of where they would be if they currently would not be injured? Just wondering if this would be something you would be interested in doing. Then we would be able to start a franchise with all the stars in there true spots and let the injuries just naturally happen throughout the franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #706
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils4Life
A+++++++++++ to knight, ridin and everyone else that made these rosters.
C------------- to scea for sub par game.

This game should sell for like $20 and the rosters for $60
I was playing with the yankees and jeter was on first, youk hit a HR and the camera showed jeter in the dugout clapping, then showed him at home plate. Also after a player hits a home run, when the players congrat at home plate, they miss each others hands.

No create a stadium, no create a team, no editing divisions, no financing.
The actual gameplay is good, if just want to play. If there was no osfm, I wouldn't buy this game.

EA please bring back baseball. We need competition in the sports gaming world, this means give up the sole rights to nfl.

Thank You

Either this or 2k? Stop complaining and get a game designing degree. They put out the best sports game period every year (maybe second to FIFA)
Old 04-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #707
Pro

Ripner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeschafer_1
Hey Ripner, would you be willing to make a roster where you use your fixed up OSFM roster and make a 25-man roster with all of the current injured players put in there respective lineups and rotations. Like AROD on yankees mlb rather than class A and Liriano in the pirates mlb rotation and so on. Basically take the guys that are injured and on the Class A rosters and put them in there respective postions and rotations, whether it be MLB, AAA, or AA....doing this based on the best of your knowledge of where they would be if they currently would not be injured? Just wondering if this would be something you would be interested in doing. Then we would be able to start a franchise with all the stars in there true spots and let the injuries just naturally happen throughout the franchise.
Maybe down the road, but I'm making the roster for my own purposes and being nice and sharing it atm, until I'm done making the roster with proper opening day 25-man and 40-mans I won't be working on this. And truthfully once I get the 40-man and 25-man rosters I want with injured players in class-a I wanna start my franchise :P

I use http://www.baseballprospectus.com/fantasy/dc_week/ to find the injuries since they make them pretty clear (Bold Blue backgrounding detailing dl players), shouldn't take too long for you to move them around. Also it'd be impossible to make proper AAA with the OSFM V1 as their are a lot of missing AAA players since AAA rosters weren't announced till after its release.

Last edited by Ripner; 04-04-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #708
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Guys....
Be aware that if you are planning to do a 25 player only 40 man roster....that there is a bug.

If you have a player that does NOT start the season(from a base roster) on the 40 man roster...and has a MULTI year deal....he loses the multi year deal at the end of the season and gets a 1 year deal in it's place.

I've notified SCEA...and hopefully they can rectify it...
SO....make sure anyone you want to keep a multi year deal is on the 40 man roster when you start a franchise(he CAN be in the minors...just has to be on the 40 man)

M.K.
Knight165
Well that sucks. 15 games into my franchise. Guess I am starting over
Old 04-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #709
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
Well that sucks. 15 games into my franchise. Guess I am starting over
Just check to see if you have anyone that has a multi year deal not on the 40 man to start...

It's very few players....and I don't think any real notable ones.
Chien Ming Wang might be the "biggest" name....

So don't jump the gun.
You'll be able to see the deals(they don't reset until the season ends) right now in your franchise...

I was just letting guys know not to do the 25 man 40 man trick without checking the contracts.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #710
Rookie

Great JOB!! guys! totally EPIC!! nuff said....
Old 04-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #711
Rookie

sinkdog's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Best way...30 team control
2 profiles
1 for you (your personal settings)
1 with everything AUTO except for lineups/rotations
When you come to the last day of ST...make sure that you have everyone you don't want in a lineup sent to the minors
When you hit day 1 of the regular season....set the lineups and put everything for the CPU controlled teams(the second profile with AUTO) back to AUTO(lineups/rotations)...

From there...there will be changes...but only as the season progresses.

M.K.
Knight165
Okay....so if I download the one that has the 25 man already set (is that Ridins?), do I have to send down all of the guys to the minors first before I start the season?

Also, once I download the one with just the 25-man done, do I just end spring training and start my season or do I have to do something else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 11:04 PM   #712
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkdog
Okay....so if I download the one that has the 25 man already set (is that Ridins?), do I have to send down all of the guys to the minors first before I start the season?

Also, once I download the one with just the 25-man done, do I just end spring training and start my season or do I have to do something else?
Yes....

As long as you stop simming before the first day of the regular season...
Send down the 15 players for each team(making sure that nobody in the lineup/rotation...a player listed as MLB isn't one of those players)...
The lineups/rotations will remain intact.

It's when the CPU has to make a decision(more than 25 guys on the MLB level...ie the full 40 man is on the MLB level during ST OR...you send a guy down that's in a lineup/rotation)...that it will make a roster move AND reset the lineup/rotation as it sees fit.

Don't make the CPU make a decision at that last day of ST/first day of the regular season...and it's happy with what you have set.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »